Windows 10: laptop sleeping on its own

Discus and support laptop sleeping on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i have an hp zbook15 and i just got its keyboard changed by a technician but when i got it back and played games o n it , it randomly started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bilal.4, Jun 19, 2021.

1. bilal.4 Win User

laptop sleeping on its own

hello i have an hp zbook15 and i just got its keyboard changed by a technician but when i got it back and played games o n it , it randomly started to sleep after a few minutes and the temprature is not even 90 above it is 60 plz tell me a fix i dont know if the technician did anything else cuz i wasnt there on the keyboard instalment

:)

bilal.4, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Phillmont Win User

Hibernating laptop changes to sleep behaviour after Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the two steps (turning of Hybrid sleep and Fast startup) you suggested but to no avail. Okay, for your two questions:

1. My laptop is a HP Pavilion 14-bf101tx, and currently running Windows 10 1903 (upgrading from 1809).
    2. Nope. No error messages. I suppose the boot process was successful, however, my battery was reduced. That's why I suggest the post title as "Hibernating changes to sleep behaviour" because the battery level reduction looks like sleep behaviour.

Please inform me of any diagnostics information you might need. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Phillmont, Jun 19, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 19, 2021
  4. antzshrek Win User

Windows 10 laptop doesn't go to sleep when wifi is on

Run these steps below:

Method 1: Follow the steps:

Method 2: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

Method 3: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

Method 4: Lastly I suggest you check your chipset and video drivers, try checking for the updates from the manufacturer's website and update all the necessary drivers, i.e the chipset and video drivers

Let me know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

source: Windows 10 computer

antzshrek, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. laptop sleeping on its own - Similar Threads - laptop sleeping own

2. My laptop restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop restarts on its own: When I launched Minecraft my laptop was buzzing for like 20 seconds and it automatically restarted, this happens whenever I launch high graphic game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/87e661c0-3a6e-4f3b-a1a4-5bf99a249c3f
  3. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  4. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  5. Laptop recognizing its own monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop recognizing its own monitor: Hello, my laptop recently stopped recognizing its own screen as a monitor. The only way to use it is to plug it into a secondary external monitor via an hdmi cord. I checked an ensured that the drivers were up to date and tried booting it in safe mode to no avail. So, I'm...
  6. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  7. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  8. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  9. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  10. My Laptop Resested on its Own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Resested on its Own: My work laptop started to slow down yesterday's afternoon and completed frozed. I tried restarting the laptop and it never did, so I went home. Today, I turn on of the laptop and my account is no longer there, but it still asks me for the password. Once I logged, it...