Windows 10: Laptop slow after resetting.

Discus and support Laptop slow after resetting. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Uh. Hello I recently reset my hp 15 notebook yesterday, while keeping my files on it. I haven't used it since January 2019 and I stopped using it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaddieP13, Sep 10, 2020.

1. MaddieP13 Win User

Laptop slow after resetting.

Uh. Hello
    I recently reset my hp 15 notebook yesterday, while keeping my files on it. I haven't used it since January 2019 and I stopped using it because it had started...not working and I was unable to use it. Until now I had been using an hp stream, but yesterday it broke. It's stuck in an auto repair loop. its not my main question but if someone happens to know how to fix that, it'd be very appreciated.. I was hoping resetting the notebook would fix it so i could use it again. After the reset was done, the laptop is unbearably slow. Upon logging in its a black screen with the cursor. I can't ctrl+alt+delete. I used a cmd to disable appreadiness and that allows me to log in but once at my homescreen, if I click anything, it freezes. I hope I haven't messed something up with the cmd but I didn't know what else to do in order to get in. I apologize for bothering anyone.

:)

MaddieP13, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop slow after resetting. - Similar Threads - Laptop slow resetting

2. Slow Laptop after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Laptop after reset: My laptop became slow after factory reset. When I resetted my laptop, it was very slow. It felt super crunchy, the frames was super slow, the games that i played normally and smoothly befote reset was super slow. I dont know what happened but I hope I find answers soon...
  3. Slow Laptop after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Laptop after reset: My laptop became slow after factory reset. When I resetted my laptop, it was very slow. It felt super crunchy, the frames was super slow, the games that i played normally and smoothly befote reset was super slow. I dont know what happened but I hope I find answers soon...
  4. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  5. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  6. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HP Laptop incredible slow after factory resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop incredible slow after factory resetting: Good afternoon, Recently I decided to factory reset my laptop due to having malware. My laptop was faster previously prior to factory resetting with makes no sense. My laptop was faster while it had malware compared to being factory reset. I had thought factory resetting...
  8. HP Laptop incredible slow after factory resetting

HP Laptop incredible slow after factory resetting: Good afternoon, Recently I decided to factory reset my laptop due to having malware. My laptop was faster previously prior to factory resetting with makes no sense. My laptop was faster while it had malware compared to being factory reset. I had thought factory resetting...
  9. Laptop gets slow after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop gets slow after Reset this PC: So i just reset my laptop Asus vivobook 14 x442uf icore5 with ram of 4GB, windows 10 After i reset my laptop it become slower than the way it used to be before i reset my laptop the usage of my ram was 1.3GB, now after i reset my laptop the ram usage is 2GB no apps opened...
  10. My laptop still slow after resetting it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop still slow after resetting it.: I did a full restore/ reset of my laptop running Windows 10 because of so many performance issues. It’s still running slow and my cursor keeps freezing. I can’t use it ! I hoped resetting would take care of the problems. Why is it still running so slow?...