Windows 10: Laptop Slow After Update

Discus and support Laptop Slow After Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is extremely slow and lagging after updating on 12/2/20. Please advise how this can be remedied. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lizzwok1, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Lizzwok1 Win User

Laptop Slow After Update

My laptop is extremely slow and lagging after updating on 12/2/20. Please advise how this can be remedied. Thank you.

:)

Lizzwok1, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 4, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop Slow After Update

n-ster, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Slow After Update

1. Laptop Slow After Update - Similar Threads - Laptop Slow Update

2. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  3. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  4. Slow laptop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow laptop after update: After the last update, I noticed that my computer was taking much longer to load my startup applications. What used to take 5 seconds now sometimes takes up to two minutes! After a bit of use, I found that the same applies not just to startup, but to everything. Once things...
  5. Slow laptop after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow laptop after update: After the last update, I noticed that my computer was taking much longer to load my startup applications. What used to take 5 seconds now sometimes takes up to two minutes! After a bit of use, I found that the same applies not just to startup, but to everything. Once things...
  6. Slow laptop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update: Hello, I have had this problem before where after a Windows update my laptop (HP Pavilion dm4-2070us-Win 10 Pro-Version 10.0.19042) takes several minutes to boot up. Last time, it would take about 7 minutes to boot, this time it is not that long (4 minutes). I had to create a...
  8. Slow laptop after June 8 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow laptop after June 8 update: Has anyone else had issues with slow running Windows 10 after the last update? My computer tech is saying I have no option but to scrap my current version and reinstall it again. My main grumble is it’s going to cost a lot for my practice software to be reinstalled plus a...
  9. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  10. Laptop is slow after Update to Version 1607

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is slow after Update to Version 1607: I have updated my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10 after the first Release of Windows 10. After the Update, all things were really fast and smooth. At the Weekend, i have updated this installation to Windows 10 with Anniversary Update and the Laptop becomes extreme slow....