Windows 10: laptop slow/lagging

Discus and support laptop slow/lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muneeb Ghouri, Mar 2, 2019.

1. laptop slow/lagging

ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my lptop fan is not running fast when im playing fortnite.what should i do ?

:)

Muneeb Ghouri, Mar 2, 2019

2. Slow boot up laptop lagging

Laptop slow boot and lagging after free windows 10 upgrade from 8.1

paulnelsonsc, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Laptop Asus Slow/Lag during and everytime windows update

Hi Ron,

It's really odd for your computer to experience a performance issue (slowness/lag) after each and every update, hence, it should improve your computer's performance. There could be some software that's causing the issue, or an outdated driver/s. That said,
    we suggest that you check if following the steps on this article to improve the performance of your computer
    will work.

Let us know if you're able to determine the culprit after following the steps on the said article.

Carlos Tin, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

laptop slow/lagging

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

laptop slow/lagging

1. laptop slow/lagging - Similar Threads - laptop slow lagging

2. very slow and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow and lag: very slow and lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-and-lag/7741bf0f-4124-49bc-9a53-ad611eb141e2
  3. Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.: I have Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo 16. My laptop configuration is AMD Ryzen 9 7945Hx, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32gb Ram, 2Tb ssd,Windows 11 Home. My laptop suddenly lagging very much and became slow. Games are lagging and I'm getting low fps. I think Windows 11 is making some problems....
  4. Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.: I have Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo 16. My laptop configuration is AMD Ryzen 9 7945Hx, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32gb Ram, 2Tb ssd,Windows 11 Home. My laptop suddenly lagging very much and became slow. Games are lagging and I'm getting low fps. I think Windows 11 is making some problems....
  5. laptop lag and mouse pointer slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lag and mouse pointer slow: While using my laptop, it intermittently experiences significant lag and freezes, causing applications to open and perfome slowly and the mouse pointer to become unresponsive and gets lag . I typically resolve this issue by restarting the laptop, after which everything...
  6. laptop lag and mouse pointer slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop lag and mouse pointer slow: While using my laptop, it intermittently experiences significant lag and freezes, causing applications to open and perfome slowly and the mouse pointer to become unresponsive and gets lag . I typically resolve this issue by restarting the laptop, after which everything...
  7. Slow and Lagging PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and Lagging PC: My Desktop PC has started to run very slow and lagging between mouse clicks on everything. This started a week ago. So, I reinstalled windows twice; first keeping files; second wiping all files away. I ran an SFC /Scannow in CMD. No corruption. I ran a CHKDSK C: in CMD. No...
  8. Slow and Lagging PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow and Lagging PC: My Desktop PC has started to run very slow and lagging between mouse clicks on everything. This started a week ago. So, I reinstalled windows twice; first keeping files; second wiping all files away. I ran an SFC /Scannow in CMD. No corruption. I ran a CHKDSK C: in CMD. No...
  9. Slow . windows lagging :|

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow . windows lagging :|: so it hanging a lot i know there is some way to make it fast . its a laptop somewhat a year old . 16 gb ram . not hanging a lot but it does gets stuck some times , so i just want to avoid that . help...
  10. Laptop suddenly slow, lags intensely in games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop suddenly slow, lags intensely in games: Ah yes, another entry in the cycle of my PC problems has begun. I'm basically coming here for help every 3 months now :P I apologize if the title is vague, but I can't identify which part of my laptop is problematic. I do have a few pointers, though. Earlier this week, my...