Windows 10: Laptop slow out of the box

Discus and support Laptop slow out of the box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got a Lenovo ideapad 330-15IGM back in July, and ever since I started using it, it's been pretty slow. I've tried updating things including BIOS,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sam the Man 6259, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Laptop slow out of the box

So I got a Lenovo ideapad 330-15IGM back in July, and ever since I started using it, it's been pretty slow. I've tried updating things including BIOS, I've scanned for viruses, I've tried decreasing visual effects, but it's still slow. Sometimes when I go to task manager, the disk usage is at 100. Sometimes disk usage goes down and CPU usage rises, and then it keeps switching back and forth.

Specs

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Intel Celeron N4100 @ 1.1 Ghz

4 GB RAM

:)

Sam the Man 6259, Oct 21, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop slow out of the box

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Laptop slow out of the box

1. Laptop slow out of the box - Similar Threads - Laptop slow box

2. Problems with HP Laptop right out of the box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with HP Laptop right out of the box: Legitimately just bought this laptop. As of writing this, I started up this laptop about an hour ago for the first time. I ran troubleshooter on Microsoft store because certain apps like Opera GX, Discord, etc were not showing. Troubleshooter says that temporary internet...
  3. Problems with HP Laptop right out of the box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with HP Laptop right out of the box: Legitimately just bought this laptop. As of writing this, I started up this laptop about an hour ago for the first time. I ran troubleshooter on Microsoft store because certain apps like Opera GX, Discord, etc were not showing. Troubleshooter says that temporary internet...
  4. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  5. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  6. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Laptop: I purchased a 6gb 1.8GHZ Intel A3 Laptop in 2018 but I just started using it about a 12-14 months ago. The warranty is expired, Recently my laptop is slow to wake from Sleep mode, slow to load after shutdown and sometimes programs take forever to load. I just use Microsfot...
  7. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Laptop: In my device manager it says my hdd is working properly but in my task manager, the disk section is always around 100% even when i first boot it up. Any help? my laptop recently started booting up very slowly....
  8. An out of the box tech question..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An out of the box tech question..: I have windows 10 on one of my PCs. A worker was the only account on it and it was an admin account. I am wanting to create another admin account however I do not have the old workers password info. I have taken the hd out and connected it to another computer that runs...
  9. return dell laptop to factory default. Original out of the box?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    return dell laptop to factory default. Original out of the box?: Too many issues to upgrade. Delete, fix, find, and Empty. No space for any upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/return-dell-laptop-to-factory-default-original-out/386a8f55-6ea8-4f77-b7f9-c1d82325c1d8
  10. Laptop is slow, can't find out why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is slow, can't find out why: Hello, I've had this laptop for a year and a half now and for some time I've been having issues with performance. The wifi speed is really slow even when I'm on my school's wifi. My friend got something around 130mbps on his macbook and when I tested mine I barely got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows slow out of the box

2. laptop slow out of the box