Windows 10: Laptop slow processing ....

Discus and support Laptop slow processing .... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , I'm using windows 10 operating dell i5 .. Its processing speed Is very slow . It takes lot of time to open any application .. C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarshitDP, Mar 5, 2021.

1. HarshitDP Win User

Laptop slow processing ....

Hi ,

I'm using windows 10 operating dell i5 ..

Its processing speed

Is very slow .

It takes lot of time to open any application ..

C drive is having 400gb free ..

Please someone

Help me out of this ...

Dell is saying its software issue ...

Please ....

:)

HarshitDP, Mar 5, 2021

2. laptop restart and shutdown slow process

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I understand from the description that the laptop takes time to shut down and also during startup. Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type Task Manager

Step 2:

Click on Task Manager to open

Step 3:

Under Task Manager Windows select the Startup tab

Step 4:

Under Startup tab select the unwanted apps which might be simply slowing the shutdown and startup process

Step 5:

Right-click and Disable

Step 6:

Restart Laptop

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Mar 5, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Laptop slow processing ....

laptop restart and shutdown slow process

hi, i have disabled unwanted apps than also i'm facing a same problem. i have attached a image of my laptop while restart. only power light is 'on' for 1-2min. after that it will start as-usual
    Laptop slow processing .... [​IMG]

nagaraj6540, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Laptop slow processing ....

1. Laptop slow processing .... - Similar Threads - Laptop slow processing

2. my system very slow processing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system very slow processing: my system very slow and updated restarted but process is very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-very-slow-processing/8951eb04-e30b-4774-adf3-7aa5b7eb143c
  3. Slow processing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow processing: Hi,I have been facing this issue since i brought the new laptop. Whenever, there is any update from Microsoft, my disk usage goes to 100% and it gets stuck there. I tried many settings, disabled many unwanted services but I have not found a right solution of this problem....
  4. Slow Computer processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Computer processes: Recently i updated the windows version . Even after the update I am still Facing lag . It freezes randomly anytime and remains for long especially when i take a break or when it goes to sleep leaving some applications / files open .Windows version -21H1RAM - 4 GB Tried using...
  5. laptop restart and shutdown slow process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop restart and shutdown slow process: its taking lot of time for shutting down and restarting my laptop, screen gets off and still power button is showing on . almost it takes 1-2 minutes to shut down and restart...
  6. Very slow logon process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very slow logon process: My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815. After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed fron seconds to minutes. Please advise....
  7. Very slow llogon process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very slow llogon process: My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815. After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed fron seconds to minutes. Please advise....
  8. slow start up and processing speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow start up and processing speeds: Dear all. Help. I've had my touch screen laptop for about 7 years. I'm not on Windows 10. The start up and switching between programs / apps is horrendously slow and I don't know what to do to speed it up. I have used 3.98GB of 4 GB memory. Is this the reason why it is slow?...
  9. Slow Shutdown Process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Shutdown Process: hello i recently upgraded to a new motherboard and CPU alongside with new memory. motherboard im currently using right now is Asrock B450m Pro4. ps. its a new clean install of windows october update 1809. the problem here is, when i click Shutdown button in windows, like...
  10. Slow Shutdown Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Shutdown Process: hello i recently upgraded to a new motherboard and CPU alongside with new memory. motherboard im currently using right now is Asrock B450m Pro4. ps. its a new clean install of windows october update 1809. the problem here is, when i click Shutdown button in windows, like...