Windows 10: Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after

Discus and support Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've had this issue for a while now. Basically after maybe 20-30mins of turning it on it slows down nothing works and tab end up like this i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiKaiJ, Nov 27, 2019.

1. KaiKaiJ Win User

Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after

So I've had this issue for a while now.

Basically after maybe 20-30mins of turning it on it slows down nothing works and tab end up like this i just want to fix this i've been loosing alot of work because of it because i have to reboot my laptop after it happens because everything become unresponsiveLaptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after [​IMG]

:)

KaiKaiJ, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

overlapping background

On startup screen displays four overlapping backgrounds HP DV700 laptop

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after - Similar Threads - Laptop slowing down

2. Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened: hey guys so I was just turn on my laptop that day and when the battery goes out I charge it. So the battery are full, but after i unplugged it, it getting slow. This make me frustrated. I mean, before I chrage it it goes well, while I am using it in charge its still goes...
  3. Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened: hey guys so I was just turn on my laptop that day and when the battery goes out I charge it. So the battery are full, but after i unplugged it, it getting slow. This make me frustrated. I mean, before I chrage it it goes well, while I am using it in charge its still goes...
  4. Laptop suddenly slowing down after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly slowing down after BSOD: Hi,Just yesterday, my laptop slew down after a BSOD. The code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and it happened after I turned on my laptop after leaving it on sleep mode. I tried everything, DISM, SFC, chkdsk, doesn't work. SFC says that nothing violates any system integrity, chkdsk...
  5. laptop slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop slowing down: my laptop system become hang when try to play any video on edge.. just happen today.. i dont know what to do anymore.. i can't do anything when laptop slowing down and disk become 100%.. please help.....
  6. Laptop slowed down

Laptop slowed down: I installed the last Windows update and the laptop has slowed down a lot - now I often get the 'not responding '' and there is a long delay between the moment I type on the keyboard and the moment it appears on the screen this happens especially with Facebook, but not...
  7. Slow down laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow down laptop: After installing the latest update of windows 10, my new laptop becomes slow, what should i do?? Before udate it was running smoothly. Please help and tell me anyone is facing same kind of problem. Please....
  8. Laptop slowing down

Laptop slowing down: First thing, the windows searchbar is so slow that it isn't really usable at this point. Second thing, all my browsers seem to slow down more and more. Both of this developed over the course of like 2 weeks and it's getting worse. Outside of that nothig seems to be...
  9. Laptop slowing down after BSOD

Laptop slowing down after BSOD: A couple weeks ago, i started to receive BSOD, with the error CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. I didnt do much about it and continued to use my laptop after restarting it. However, recently when i tried to insert a video into a powerpoint, i would receive a BSOD. My laptop has been...
  10. slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slowing down laptop: Hi guys, We have a HP Probook 450 G2 with Windows 10, only bought within the last 2 years, but it's become quite slow especially on startup. We haven't downloaded lots of programs etc on it, it says the C: disk has 329/450GB free. I also ran CCleaner to clean up files...