Windows 10: laptop slows down and freezes when its charging

Discus and support laptop slows down and freezes when its charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP stream laptop Windows 10. Whenever I plug it in to charge if I use it while its charging it begins to slow down and freeze.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaelaSpencer, Jul 2, 2019.

1. laptop slows down and freezes when its charging

I have a HP stream laptop Windows 10. Whenever I plug it in to charge if I use it while its charging it begins to slow down and freeze.

:)

KaelaSpencer, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 2, 2019
  3. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Jul 2, 2019
  4. laptop slows down and freezes when its charging

Windows 10 laptop freezes completely when charging

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Is your devices installed with any software, that Controls Power settings?
    • Did you check using different charging connector?
    • Will this happen, while working with any particular application?
    • Did you check leaving the device for some time, when it freezes?

Give us more details to assist you better.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

laptop slows down and freezes when its charging

1. laptop slows down and freezes when its charging - Similar Threads - laptop slows down

2. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  3. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  4. My laptop slow down when charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop slow down when charging: My laptop slow down when i plugged in.But if im not charging it it works very smooth.Its started for a phew months since i bought it 1 month early.Can someone help?...
  5. My laptop slow down when charging

My laptop slow down when charging: My laptop slow down when i plugged in.But if im not charging it it works very smooth.Its started for a phew months since i bought it 1 month early.Can someone help?...
  6. My laptop slows down when I charge it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop slows down when I charge it: HiMy laptop hp pavilion 14 intel i5 windows 11 starts slowing down after I start charging it. It only slows down when the battery % is at 1%-60% then it starts working normally while charging. It also works fine always when its not charging. I don't know what it causing the...
  7. My laptop slows down when I charge it

My laptop slows down when I charge it: HiMy laptop hp pavilion 14 intel i5 windows 11 starts slowing down after I start charging it. It only slows down when the battery % is at 1%-60% then it starts working normally while charging. It also works fine always when its not charging. I don't know what it causing the...
  8. laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop: please help soon as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-turned-on-its/57be04bb-a998-4893-9d2b-6f5d930dffcb
  9. My laptop slightly slows down while charging?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop slightly slows down while charging?: Title explains it. Have tried a lot of things and none of really helped. Any help appreciated nonetheless. submitted by /u/dropsii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiy7fn/my_laptop_slightly_slows_down_while_charging/
  10. Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in: TL;DR is at the end of the post Hello everyone. My current laptop is an HP 15-r218nv. I know this isn't the best laptop for gaming, but it gets the job done. I have bought it 3 years ago and it has worked great throughout all this time. Last year, the laptop began to...