Windows 10: Laptop slows down on restart.

Discus and support Laptop slows down on restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop slows down massively when I restart it. I think windows is deleting drivers. Last time this happened I reinstalled nvidia drivers and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tr1kD, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Tr1kD Win User

Laptop slows down on restart.

My laptop slows down massively when I restart it. I think windows is deleting drivers. Last time this happened I reinstalled nvidia drivers and it fixed it but I don't want to have to do that every time I turn off my pc.

Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

Intel(R) HD Graphics 530

16gb ram

:)

Tr1kD, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 5, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Laptop slows down on restart.

My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop slows down on restart.

1. Laptop slows down on restart. - Similar Threads - Laptop slows down

2. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  3. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  4. My laptop is slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is slowing down: My Laptop is slowing down after some time of usage. It usually slows down after I close the lid and open it back. My CPU is Ryzen 7 3700x and RAM is 16 gb so I don't think there's any problem with the specs. The laptop is brand new. When my laptop slows down it acts like when...
  5. laptop slowing down

laptop slowing down: my laptop system become hang when try to play any video on edge.. just happen today.. i dont know what to do anymore.. i can't do anything when laptop slowing down and disk become 100%.. please help.....
  6. Laptop slowed down

Laptop slowed down: I installed the last Windows update and the laptop has slowed down a lot - now I often get the 'not responding '' and there is a long delay between the moment I type on the keyboard and the moment it appears on the screen this happens especially with Facebook, but not...
  7. Slow down laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow down laptop: After installing the latest update of windows 10, my new laptop becomes slow, what should i do?? Before udate it was running smoothly. Please help and tell me anyone is facing same kind of problem. Please....
  8. Laptop slowing down

Laptop slowing down: First thing, the windows searchbar is so slow that it isn't really usable at this point. Second thing, all my browsers seem to slow down more and more. Both of this developed over the course of like 2 weeks and it's getting worse. Outside of that nothig seems to be...
  9. Laptop slows down and beeps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop slows down and beeps.: Sometimes my laptop randomly slows down and beeps. It is always a random amount of beeps. I have checked for viruses and nothing happens. I have tried Microsoft support but have not gotten anything that helps me. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430s....
  10. slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slowing down laptop: Hi guys, We have a HP Probook 450 G2 with Windows 10, only bought within the last 2 years, but it's become quite slow especially on startup. We haven't downloaded lots of programs etc on it, it says the C: disk has 329/450GB free. I also ran CCleaner to clean up files...