Windows 10: Laptop software

Discus and support Laptop software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my Acer laptop and it was totally fried it was right after I use Firefox are you able to send Microsoft Windows 10 thru the phone by u p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mathew hobbs, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Laptop software

I turned on my Acer laptop and it was totally fried it was right after I use Firefox are you able to send Microsoft Windows 10 thru the phone by u p USB I've totally lost everything I'm not very good at this thing I have mental disabilities please help

:)

mathew hobbs, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 25, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Laptop software

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Laptop software

1. Laptop software - Similar Threads - Laptop software

2. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...: Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process choose "update windows software", now the laptop remain in the same screen, likely a loop and in silence. I turn off and the laptop star and go straight to the same screen of installation foing nothing. Somebody could help....
  3. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...: Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process choose "update windows software", now the laptop remain in the same screen, likely a loop and in silence. I turn off and the laptop star and go straight to the same screen of installation foing nothing. Somebody could help....
  4. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Software issues with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  6. Software issues with my laptop

Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  7. Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?: On my laptop I have installed a legal version of microsoft office and Windows 11 Home software. It appears to me that this software is able to protect my laptop against viruses and other attacks. Is this a right conclusion ?...
  8. Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?

Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?: On my laptop I have installed a legal version of microsoft office and Windows 11 Home software. It appears to me that this software is able to protect my laptop against viruses and other attacks. Is this a right conclusion ?...
  9. Azus Zenbook laptop will not turn on occasionally due to software installed windows 11 -...

Azus Zenbook laptop will not turn on occasionally due to software installed windows 11 -...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  10. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4520405 deleting profiles