Windows 10: laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

Discus and support laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jippe van der Veer1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change.

:)

Jippe van der Veer1, Dec 9, 2023

2. Loud Static Through Speakers Problem

Im Getting Loud Static Through Speakers When First Starting Up Before Windows Plays The Startup Sound, The Loud Static Stops After The Windows Startup Sound Plays. Seems Like Ive Had This Problem After Overclocking. Specs Are As Listed, Please Help.

accordpower99, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Loud portable speaker?

First off if this is in the wrong area please let me know so I can move it. Thank you. Anyway! Does anyone know of a portable speaker that is pretty loud? Looking for something that can be heard by myself in like a factory setting. Not giant machines probably the loudest thing is air hoses spraying out parts. Suggestions? Don't want to buy something I won't be able to hear. Thanks all!

satindemon4u, Dec 9, 2023
  4. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

sound speaker loudness

the new win 10 was just downloaded today and now the speakers volume and loudness do not work raising the volume bar does not increase loudness as it was before the new win 10 update....

JohnGamage, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

1. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z% - Similar Threads - laptop speakers loud

2. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  3. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  4. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%: so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change....
  5. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  6. Speakers are extremely loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers are extremely loud: I have quite new MSI gs65. I have it from 3 weeks. Yesterday I simply unplugged the headphones, like every day, and speakers started to play music EXTREMELY loud. I lowered the volume to 1/100 but it was still very loud. I noticed, that music sounds a bit strange compared...
  7. Sound very loud even at 1% volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound very loud even at 1% volume: Even when my headphones are set to 1% in the volume mixer, everything is almost deafening. At 100% it's as if they're speakers instead of earphones. How can I make 1% quiet? I've updated all my drivers and have a set of Heil Sound headphones....
  8. Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.: Since my PC's last update 'Windows 10 ver 1809 (OS build 17763. 134) - 27th Nov 2018' , my wall speakers connected via amp, have started crackling very loudly. After the latest and biggest update Ive seen in a while, when ever I open images- use the Start button, working in...
  9. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers: I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static beeping, but then it became steady. I restarted my laptop, but it started up again once I turned it back on. I also heard it...
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801