Windows 10: Laptop specs

Discus and support Laptop specs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need a new laptop. What do you think of the following specs: Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F Windows 10 Pro Education 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jcmcfadden, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Laptop specs

I need a new laptop.

What do you think of the following specs:

Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F

Windows 10 Pro Education

16GB DDR4 RAM

1TB SSD

Lithium Ion Battery

I don't know if it is removeable

Celeron 4205U - 1.8Gz with 2 cores

I don't do anything special with graphics

or games, but I wonder about the

Celeron. Is it a viable CPU for Windows 10

for typical home use?

John

:)

jcmcfadden, Feb 27, 2021

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 27, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Laptop specs

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Laptop specs

1. Laptop specs - Similar Threads - Laptop specs

2. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not turning on after blue screen error: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't...
  3. Got a low-spec laptop, any tips to make it faster? (Read description please)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a low-spec laptop, any tips to make it faster? (Read description please): Hello guys! So I've got a low-spec laptop lying around (4 GB RAM, Intel i3 7020U 2.3 GHz, integrated graphics 620 HD and 1 TB HDD with about 400 GB for the C drive. I can't switch to an SSD currently, probably not before Christmas due to the severity of the pandemic and...
  4. Why is my laptop using so many recourses with nothing open. Specs: i5-7200U @ 2.5 GHz 8gb RAM

Why is my laptop using so many recourses with nothing open. Specs: i5-7200U @ 2.5 GHz 8gb RAM: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ph4z3- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq80dp/why_is_my_laptop_using_so_many_recourses_with/
  5. Is it safe to restore a system image to a new but similar spec laptop?

Is it safe to restore a system image to a new but similar spec laptop?: I bought a new laptop and I'm moving from my Surface Pro 3 i5, to a Surface Laptop i5. Would the hardware work in time for me to upgrade the drivers? And would it boot at all? submitted by /u/1tzL3ban [link] [comments]...
  6. Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10: What specs are needed on old laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10: What specs are needed on old laptop?: I'm posting on the Win 10 forum, rather than Win 7, because I think it's a Win 10 issue. My grandson uses one of my old Win 7 laptops. I've just found a HowToGeek article saying that MS are allowing free upgrades from 7 to 10. I just want to know if the old laptop has...
  7. Spec query - Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on existing laptop

Spec query - Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on existing laptop: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop, it's probably around 5 years old now, and is running Windows 7 Pro Service pack 1. I really like the laptop so don't want to buy a new one unless i really need to. I use the laptop for regular tasks, including using Windows Office...
  8. Windows 10 update to 1903 scrambled HP AMD low spec laptop.

Windows 10 update to 1903 scrambled HP AMD low spec laptop.: Can I keep 1809 which works very well when updates are available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-to-1903-scrambled-hp-amd-low/76bafb53-fbbd-494f-b832-6a74e1d03ef0
  9. What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?: I've just bought a Lenovo Legion Y520 & have used speccy to get system info. There is another source of info that I've used** - it's digs very deep eg it lists WUs installed/missing and is really is many pages long Does anyone know the name of it please? **PS I have the...
  10. How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?: I think I might be getting an HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I am wondering how the following games will run. Here are the specs first: - Intel Core i5 8th Generation 8300H with a processor speed of 2.3 GHz - 8 GB of RAM (SDRAM) - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti...