Windows 10: Laptop Start Up Problem

Discus and support Laptop Start Up Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindsey26, Apr 27, 2019.

  1. lindsey26 Win User

    Laptop Start Up Problem


    Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

    Laptop Start Up Problem [​IMG]

    :)
     
    lindsey26, Apr 27, 2019
    #1
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 27, 2019
    #2
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

    Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

    Support | Dell Deutschland
     
    Namslas90, Apr 27, 2019
    #3
  4. dalchina Win User

    Laptop Start Up Problem

    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...


    That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

    I suggest Option 1 is easier.

    If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.
     
    dalchina, Apr 27, 2019
    #4
Thema:

Laptop Start Up Problem

Loading...
  1. Laptop Start Up Problem - Similar Threads - Laptop Start Problem

  2. Problems on Start Up

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems on Start Up: I’m running Windows 10 Pro. About 60% of the time when I power on the screen on my monitor comes up and everything is fine. The other 40% this happens: 1, I power on and close the cover of my PC laptop. (I always do this on the above also) then I wait a period of...
  3. Problems With Start Up in Windows 10

    in Windows 10 Support
    Problems With Start Up in Windows 10: I have an issue that occurs when I press the "on" switch for a cold start. The first time, I get the HP logo but no spinning dots. Then if I power down and press on again, I get the HP and spinning dots. Windows 10 starts but much slower than normal. After that, things seem...
  4. laptop windows 10 start up problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop windows 10 start up problem: (In command prompt) "Windows\system32\config"-the system cannot find the path specified'. How to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-windows-10-start-up-problem/29356e80-8100-4734-9570-251bfc5dfc14
  5. Problem at start up

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem at start up: I uninstalled a hp Officejet 4620 all in one printer (or so I thought). Successfully installed new HP Envy 5032 all in one printer but at start up on my HP pavilion pc I get a window saying c:\program files\hp\hp Officejet series\BIN\hp BL.dll. I don't know how to get rid of...
  6. My laptop won’t start up

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up: I updated my laptop on Thursday. When i went to start it up on Friday the screen remained black. But the power light is on? I tried charging it for a few hours, but it still wont turn on. Theres no way for me to take out the battery, and the cord is working fine. Any...
  7. Password Problem at Start Up

    in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password Problem at Start Up: I downloaded/installed Windows 10 yesterday. Everything went smoothly and it was up and running in under 30 minutes. The only problem appeared to be that the desktop icons were jumbled up. I then discovered that VPN wouldn't work. Everything else appears to be working...
  8. Start up/Shutdown problems

    in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start up/Shutdown problems: where to start... In December I installed a GTX 980 in my machine and since then started getting strange behavior randomly at Start up. it didn't happen every start so I could live with it for a while but it was starting to bug me. As I have PC set to auto logon, it...
  9. Problems with Start Up

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...
  10. Infinite Start up problem

    in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Start up problem: Hi, so last night I used my computer for about 4 hrs, and it did just fine. This morning I turn it on, and it is incredibly slow starting up. It would load the screen to type my password, but wouldn't even let me type for about 10 mins. Eventually I got in, but it was just so...