Windows 10: Laptop Start Up Problem

Discus and support Laptop Start Up Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindsey26, Apr 27, 2019.

1. lindsey26 Win User

Laptop Start Up Problem

Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Laptop Start Up Problem [​IMG]

:)

lindsey26, Apr 27, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Apr 27, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Laptop Start Up Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Start Up Problem

1. Laptop Start Up Problem - Similar Threads - Laptop Start Problem

2. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  3. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  4. Start up Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up Problems: I am stuck on the startup problems And I was wondering if I use a usb flash drive to reboot Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/015a8634-7a33-4456-94c0-31f69a1fe551
  5. start up problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problems: I have white boxes with red tops popping up during start up. They last a while and I can't do anything until they stop. What are they and how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/03de9fbe-c964-4760-b7d8-b60768f2b69f
  6. start up problem

start up problem: when I start my pc, I get a blue graphics box gets big or small however I move my cursor. when I click this away, I get a white task box. when I click this away, and try to use my computer open a browser, example, pc wont respond until I control+alt+delete sign out. then...
  7. Windows 10 laptop problem starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop problem starting up: The code was bad system config but ive tried resetting and it wont reset, “ problem resseting”. How do i fix this issue? Please help Ive tried everything...
  8. start up problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up problem: hello windows i have a problem that after starting the windows every time a pop up notification is coming written as WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOUND THREADS... So i scanned my device and there was no viruses.. i also runned advanced scan but nothing found . I need...
  9. laptop windows 10 start up problem

laptop windows 10 start up problem: (In command prompt) "Windows\system32\config"-the system cannot find the path specified'. How to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-windows-10-start-up-problem/29356e80-8100-4734-9570-251bfc5dfc14
  10. Problems with Start Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...