Windows 10: Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging

Discus and support Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a big issue, whenever I plug my laptop I can't play any game. The laptop is brand new (MSI GF63 8RC / W10 / GTX 1050/1tb/8gb ram).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickolasMazutis, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging

Hello,

I'm having a big issue, whenever I plug my laptop I can't play any game. The laptop is brand new (MSI GF63 8RC / W10 / GTX 1050/1tb/8gb ram). I tried everything, I reinstalled windows, I talked with people from MSI and no one can help me. I already sent the laptop back to the place that I bought it and the replacement came with the same error. Everything is up to date, I tried the Power Option everything.

:)

NickolasMazutis, Nov 27, 2018

2. When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Jose Est Win User

Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging

1. Laptop starts lagging when I am playing while it is charging - Similar Threads - Laptop starts lagging

2. Laptop starts lagging when charging plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop starts lagging when charging plugged in: Hello,I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now. But, whenever I charge my laptop it starts lagging. I've tried many things like changing power management but it doesn't work. I've switched chargers but all the chargers I use have the same problem with this laptop. So, if...
  3. Laptop starts lagging when charging plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop starts lagging when charging plugged in: Hello,I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now. But, whenever I charge my laptop it starts lagging. I've tried many things like changing power management but it doesn't work. I've switched chargers but all the chargers I use have the same problem with this laptop. So, if...
  4. Laptop lags when I charge it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop lags when I charge it: My game starts to lag when I put it on charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-lags-when-i-charge-it/dd6e5cb7-641f-4af7-83c9-80c21c3ef6c1
  5. Laptop lags when I charge it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when I charge it: My game starts to lag when I put it on charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-lags-when-i-charge-it/dd6e5cb7-641f-4af7-83c9-80c21c3ef6c1
  6. Laptop lags when I charge it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. laptop lags when charging

laptop lags when charging: hi, recently I've been experiencing a problem with my laptop - whenever I put it on charge it lags.I've tried multiple forums, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series, but it runs windows 10, and it has been doing htis for quite...
  8. Laptop lags while Plugged in charging

Laptop lags while Plugged in charging: Hi everyone, I have a problem, my Laptop lags while Plugged in charging . I got dell inspiron 3480 about a year ago. I am facing a problem of lag while i am gaming or just web surfing. i have tried to fix the problem by changing additional power settings in power option and...
  9. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...
  10. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop lagging while charging

2. laptop having ms lag while charging

3. lap lagging when charging

4. Occasional lag while playing games while the laptop is charging,
  5. laptop starts lagging when charging,
  6. windows 10 gaming charging lag,
  7. laptop lagging when charging,
  8. laptop starts lagging when i start to charge it,
  9. is there a solution to my laptop lagging whilst on charge,
  10. computer lagging when charging,
  11. laptop lags while charging,