Windows 10: Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet...

Discus and support Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Haier y11c laptop. I was working on it and suddenly it started to execute commands on its own. I don't know that whether it is windows issue or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a_tanvir, Jun 12, 2020.

1. a_tanvir Win User

Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet...

I have Haier y11c laptop. I was working on it and suddenly it started to execute commands on its own. I don't know that whether it is windows issue or hardware issue. When I rotate the screen to switch to tablet mode then it works properly. I tried to switch to tablet mode without rotating screen to know that whether my PC works properly or not but it didn't.

Also window update was giving an error, so I thought that may be pc was malfunctioning due to update error. Then I checked solutions online but nothing is useful and then finally I upgrade my pc through media creation tool. This method removed that error but still my laptop is not working in laptop mode but works good in tablet mode by rotating screen.

Kindly suggest me a solution.

Thanks

:)

a_tanvir, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

switching from tablet mode to laptop mode

Hi,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. Windows 10's Tablet Mode provides a more touch-friendly experience by making all applications run at full screen and giving you a Start screen instead of a Start Menu.
    If you have a 2-in-1 device, Windows 10 asks you if you want to enter tablet mode every time you convert your notebook into a slate. Kindly follow the steps below to sort out the concern:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode in the left panel. A tablet mode submenu appear
    • Toggle "Make Windows more touch-friendly . . ." to on to enable Tablet mode. Or off to go to desktop mode
    • Configure the "When this device automatically switches" menu to let Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 prompt or not prompt you.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet...

tablet vs laptop

I have the TF101, and whilst it is an old model, I honestly think it still gives the newer ones a run for their money. The TF700 is a good product, though if you are having to do written documents, then I suggest a Windows based OS. Android isn't that great for long documents, notes and short paragraphs yes, but long documents no.

WhiteLotus, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet...

1. Laptop starts operating on its own while it works good when I switch my laptop to tablet... - Similar Threads - Laptop starts operating

2. My laptop restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts on its own: When I launched Minecraft my laptop was buzzing for like 20 seconds and it automatically restarted, this happens whenever I launch high graphic game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/87e661c0-3a6e-4f3b-a1a4-5bf99a249c3f
  3. My laptop restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop restarts on its own: When I launched Minecraft my laptop was buzzing for like 20 seconds and it automatically restarted, this happens whenever I launch high graphic game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/87e661c0-3a6e-4f3b-a1a4-5bf99a249c3f
  4. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  5. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  6. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. laptop sleeping on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop sleeping on its own: hello i have an hp zbook15 and i just got its keyboard changed by a technician but when i got it back and played games o n it , it randomly started to sleep after a few minutes and the temprature is not even 90 above it is 60 plz tell me a fix i dont know if the technician...
  8. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  9. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  10. My Laptop Resested on its Own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Resested on its Own: My work laptop started to slow down yesterday's afternoon and completed frozed. I tried restarting the laptop and it never did, so I went home. Today, I turn on of the laptop and my account is no longer there, but it still asks me for the password. Once I logged, it...