Windows 10: Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update.

Discus and support Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the update, my laptop has gotten slow, its taking a lot of time to open the password option. help me out, what to do. IntelR coreTM i5-8250U... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anjaneypratap singh, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update.

After the update, my laptop has gotten slow, its taking a lot of time to open the password option.

help me out, what to do.

IntelR coreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80Ghz

Ram – 8GB7.88 GB Usable

64 bit OS

Drive free space

C- 306 Gb

F – 50.3 Gb

G- 66.9

I tried uploading the recent updates screenshot but wasn't able to there is some issue with the picture upload option.

:)

Anjaneypratap singh, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 9, 2021
  3. laptop main monitor stop working with recent update

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you getting any error message or black/blue screen?
    • Which update was installed on your computer?

I suggest you to boot Windows low resolution mode and then update the Display drivers on the system.

Step 1: Boot the system in Low resolution mode.

To enter into Low resolution Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Click on Start icon and go to Settings.
    • Select Update and Security and click on Recovery.
    • Click on Advanced Startup.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Select Low resolution Mode from the list.

Step 2: Update the display drivers from the Device Manager.

I suggest you to update the display drivers on your computer and check if it helps. Refer the below steps to update the driver.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device Manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update.

Asus laptop restarts from sleep when on battery

Issue started recently, when I have my laptop unplugged and I try to start it up from sleep the screen stays black for about 30 seconds before the system restarts by itself. If it stays plugged in it doesn't do this, but since that defeats the purpose of a portable computer I really don't see that as a fix. Any suggestions?

MellowRhombus, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update.

1. Laptop starts or restart really slow, after recent update. - Similar Threads - Laptop starts restart

2. After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.: I am using a two year old, fully updated, Hp laptop with Windows 10 and a IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz processor and NVIDA GE Force. After a recent update, the laptop was running extremely slow.Taking 10 to 20 minutes to open after a full shutdown.Opening...
  3. Recently Internet access is really slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently Internet access is really slow: Win 10 20H2 PCs on a network, 100MBs NICs and switch, FIOS service 75 GBs Up/Down The internet is so slow that signing into OneDrive fails repeatably with error messages like we can't find that IP address but it eventually connects This problem occurs on all PCs on the...
  4. Laptop is really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is really slow: Hi My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!...
  5. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II

Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II: my laptop comes to a crawl every so often and it appears so do millions of others when windows 10 has an update in the tube. even worse - you can't turn off the automatic updates. at least it'd be nice to manually apply these updates every week or so. the screen freezes...
  6. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.

Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.: Yet again Windows installs a regular uodate, and it slows my laptop down to the point that every click, in any program, takes minutes to respond. Thanks...
  7. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  8. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...
  9. Start up is really slow

Start up is really slow: My laptop has a really slow start up, has been this way from quite some time. The icons load up really slowly both in the desktop and the taskbar. I've tried increasing the icon cache size, cleared the icon cache too but to no avail. Is there anything else I can do? I've...
  10. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.

Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.: Hi, ive posted similar issues before, so this is just some feedback about Windows 10 updates. Yet again Windows installs a regular uodate, and it slows my laptop down to the point that every click, in any program, takes minutes to respond. Will Microsoft ever listen to...