Windows 10: Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

Discus and support Laptop still crashes after resetting windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oscar A1984, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into BSOD which wouldn't go away until I manually restarted, but often my laptop just made ticking/whining/strange sounds and showed a black screen before restarting on its own. The last couple of BSOD messages I saw were "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" dxkrnl.sys , "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" , and most recently "DRIVER_VERIF

:)

Oscar A1984, Oct 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 28, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 28, 2022
  4. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

1. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows. - Similar Threads - Laptop still crashes

2. I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.: I just opened my laptop after factory reseting, but there's still folders i had before on my laptop, and not any kind of folders theres video games on it that i had previously, i thought it was a one drive problem but i never logged in on drive and even so the files arent on...
  3. I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.: I just opened my laptop after factory reseting, but there's still folders i had before on my laptop, and not any kind of folders theres video games on it that i had previously, i thought it was a one drive problem but i never logged in on drive and even so the files arent on...
  4. I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8406e8377010Parameter 2: fffff8068dddaf20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1850OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack:...
  6. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8406e8377010Parameter 2: fffff8068dddaf20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1850OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack:...
  7. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  8. W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.: Hi guys it started after the August w10 update, i tried:Restore point to a previous date.Uninstalling last update.Disconnecting all not necessary, like usb, speaker, and hdmi monitorResetting w10. Still keep crashing, sometimes its the blue screen: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, or...
  9. Laptop still lagging after pc reset

Laptop still lagging after pc reset: Hi, I installed third party apps and a day later the pc started to become glitchy and lagging, you have to contuinously click on something to make the pc register, when it tries and opens the app or whatever it takes long, sometimes the pc freezes for a minute and works...
  10. My laptop still slow after resetting it.

My laptop still slow after resetting it.: I did a full restore/ reset of my laptop running Windows 10 because of so many performance issues. It’s still running slow and my cursor keeps freezing. I can’t use it ! I hoped resetting would take care of the problems. Why is it still running so slow?...