Windows 10: Laptop still waiting for 1809

Discus and support Laptop still waiting for 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Surface 3 updated to 1809 from 1803 a few weeks ago but my main laptop running Windows 10 Home is still waiting and despite constantly checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveCampbell134, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Laptop still waiting for 1809

My Surface 3 updated to 1809 from 1803 a few weeks ago but my main laptop running Windows 10 Home is still waiting and despite constantly checking 'updates' I'm told it's up to date when it's not.

Completely updated system. Will it come, or will I have to somehow find it somewhere?

Thanks.

Steve

:)

SteveCampbell134, Jan 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 5, 2019
  3. E.Swaff Win User
    I cannot update my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 1809

I just upgraded my Surface Pro to Windows 10 build 1809.
    Here are the steps I did:

1. Open your web browser and go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and click "Download tool now".
    2. Double-click on the MediaCreationTool1809.exe file you've downloaded.
    3. Agree the license terms.
    4. Select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click Next.
    5. Just wait to complete the upgrade process.

E.Swaff, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Laptop still waiting for 1809

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop still waiting for 1809

1. Laptop still waiting for 1809 - Similar Threads - Laptop still waiting

2. My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...: My laptop wasn't doing well after it received a update so I removed the update and restarted it. After it restarted it was not running normally so I did a restore point from a month ago and after about 4 hours it is still on the screen as the question above. I don't if it's...
  3. Still waiting ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting ??: Hello --- I have a laptop that is just a few years old and as of this post, it is still waiting for win 10 / build 2004 --- my other computers that are much older, already have the 20H2 build applied --- what could be holding this up? what could be the down-side of...
  4. Still waiting for the 2004 update

Still waiting for the 2004 update: Does anyone have a clear timeline for when the Windows 10 2004 update will be available for all platforms. I run a daily update check. The message concerning the 2004 update which shows on the update page has changed a bit since early May. The current one reads "The...
  5. Rollback to 1809 or wait for 1909

Rollback to 1809 or wait for 1909: So I installed 1903 and now I have issues with my GPU and audio, found that out after I got rid of the rollback data. I got the iso for the March 2019 release of 1809 from the tech bench. Though now I'm wondering if I should wait for 1909 to see if that fixes my issues and...
  6. still waiting for version 1903

still waiting for version 1903: Over the pats two weeks, my three newer Win 10 Home PCs downloaded and installed the new version. My older device, originally Win 7 Pro still has not gotten the notification of availability and I've had no success when clicking the check for updates button. This device...
  7. 1809 or 19H1 (wait and see game)

1809 or 19H1 (wait and see game): Our in house builds have been trying to keep up with the whole WaaS model, deploying 1703,1709, 1803 but it is already November and 1809 is no where to be found yet. 19H1 (aka 1903) will be sometime in March, I assume, so if 1809 isn't available until December or January,...
  8. still waiting for apng to be accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    still waiting for apng to be accepted: im glad that gifs got accepted. however its an outdated format compared to apng. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-waiting-for-apng-to-be-accepted/c2fcf97a-3a5d-4987-8316-e52a902e93f5
  9. Still waiting for the Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still waiting for the Anniversary update: Hi, After multiple unsuccessful attempts to install the Anniversary update (including from an ISO file), Windows Update has now stopped proposing this update. It continues to regularly update version 1511 (e.g. I got a Flash Player update yesterday) but nothing related to...
  10. Still waiting for the update

Still waiting for the update: Here's the thing. I've registred my computer for a Windows 10 upgrade only last week. I'm still not having any notification about when I'll receive that upgrade. How long do I still have to wait ? Thanks... 17371