Windows 10: Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

Discus and support Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ???? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e has never had any problem till today. I was hooking up a USB port hub and when I plugging the cord into the port on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bmxRob, Mar 19, 2019.

1. bmxRob Win User

Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

My Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e has never had any problem till today. I was hooking up a USB port hub and when I plugging the cord into the port on my laptop my computer it shut down instantly. Now it wont turn on or do pretty well anything at all. The absolute only thing I can get it to do is when I plug it in the red light on the ThinkPad logo blinks 3 times. . HELP ME EEE..lol

:)

bmxRob, Mar 19, 2019

2. pc wont turn on orange light blinking

hello im Using Dell outiplex GX 280 windows xp when i was turning on my computer it wont turn on and orange light is blinking in there anything to do in order to fix this problem and even when installing updates and it messes evrying up

AhmedMinzin, Mar 19, 2019
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

When I start my Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro, it's red light keeps on blinking for a very long time - say more than half hour. During this period I cannot use my PC as everything takes a very long time to load. Once the red light stops flashing continuously, my PC works smoothly. It has only 2GB RAM. Processor is 2.7 Ghz dual core.

Could it be a lack of memory problem? I have cleaned Registry with the help of third party softwares. Also used third party Malaware removal softwares to remove unwanted malaware, adware etc.
    Please help me remove this glitch so that I can use my PC immediately after 5 or 10 minutes after start.
    Thanks in advance,
    ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

1. Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ???? - Similar Threads - Laptop stopped working

2. Why wont my laptop charge and why does the light indicator keep blinking red?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my laptop charge and why does the light indicator keep blinking red?: And the night before, the charger actually made weird sounds at the outlet. So maybe there's an issue with the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-charge-and-why-does-the-light/73dd2c8c-13c1-4117-8b5e-504fbc4cdeba
  3. Why wont my laptop charge and why does the light indicator keep blinking red?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my laptop charge and why does the light indicator keep blinking red?: And the night before, the charger actually made weird sounds at the outlet. So maybe there's an issue with the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-charge-and-why-does-the-light/73dd2c8c-13c1-4117-8b5e-504fbc4cdeba
  4. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking: laptop hanged then crashed and shut down. I connected to adapter, showing charging on disconnect adapter, white light blinking continuously. tried windows + B + power, and also pushing power button for 20s. Nothing is working what should i do?...
  5. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking: laptop hanged then crashed and shut down. I connected to adapter, showing charging on disconnect adapter, white light blinking continuously. tried windows + B + power, and also pushing power button for 20s. Nothing is working what should i do?...
  6. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  8. My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it

My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it: My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sprint-airave-3-lte-has-blinking-red-lights-on/fd0246ff-6a7e-40df-9de4-69b7f2f96295
  9. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  10. battery will not charge on laptop red light blinking 2% max. charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery will not charge on laptop red light blinking 2% max. charge: help w/ batt. charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-will-not-charge-on-laptop-red-light/af8dfac7-b2d7-42de-912a-4bde125570f9