Windows 10: Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.

Discus and support Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new hp 245 g8 notebook laptop a month ago it's screen used to freeze a lot then I updated it from windows 10 to windows 11. Even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sakshi Rathee, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.

I bought a new hp 245 g8 notebook laptop a month ago it's screen used to freeze a lot then I updated it from windows 10 to windows 11. Even after updating the laptop is too slow, even don't respond many times a day , it's screen freezes and keys and mouse doesn't work or respond. Please resolve this issues. It's troubling a lot

:)

Sakshi Rathee, Jun 10, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 10, 2023
  3. System Stopped Responding aka Freezed

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your answers, there are possibility that some components of the game are corrupted. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will remove and replace the files that run the game.

Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall your game:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open Windows Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate the game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

We also suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that run in the background of your computer while you are using it. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click
      OK
    • On the General tab, click the
      Normal Startup
      , and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click
      Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the steps above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.

Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.

1. Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes. - Similar Threads - Laptop stops responding

2. Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stops responding in between and screen freezes.: I bought a new hp 245 g8 notebook laptop a month ago it's screen used to freeze a lot then I updated it from windows 10 to windows 11. Even after updating the laptop is too slow, even don't respond many times a day , it's screen freezes and keys and mouse doesn't work or...
  3. Windows Explorer stops responding freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer stops responding freezes: I'm having this problem frequently -> when I'm opening a file, the Windows Explorer window freezes.When I close the window, this has the unfortunately side effect of closing ALL of the Windows Explorer windows I have open. This is a real drag when I'm at work. I basically...
  4. Windows Explorer stops responding freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer stops responding freezes: I'm having this problem frequently -> when I'm opening a file, the Windows Explorer window freezes.When I close the window, this has the unfortunately side effect of closing ALL of the Windows Explorer windows I have open. This is a real drag when I'm at work. I basically...
  5. Windows Explorer stops responding freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My laptop is not responding + freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is not responding + freezes: So I had this problem where my laptop is not responding and when it responds it's freezing the whole thing freezes and I had to shut it down I can't do my work I tried a lot of solution none of them worked I don't want to format it but nothing works too what should I do?...
  7. Laptop screen turns black and stops responding after AFK

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen turns black and stops responding after AFK: I bought my laptop (Lenovo Flex 5 14) in Jan 2018. Initially used it for several months without any hiccups. Starting in Oct 2019, shortly after a big Windows update (Google says version 1809 was released 02Oct2018), I started noticing that after walking back to my computer...
  8. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.: I have Lenovo IdeaPad 300 i5 6th gen , 4 gb ram 1 tb hard drive it came with pre-installed windows 10 but now many times when I open chrome it shows not responding and many other programs like vlc paint do same and laptop is very slow what to do?...
  9. Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding

Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding: Hello everyone, I recently did a clean install to get Windows 10, but I'm getting two issues atm. The major one is a freeze crash where the computer will freeze, and the have the audio go really slow, robotic or at other times it will stutter/repeat. Sometimes the...
  10. nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered. PC freeze

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered. PC freeze: Hi, 2 weeks ago, pc suffered power loss and my psu went dead. i managed to install a new PSU and reinstall nvidia driver. but last few days, i m having screen blackouts for a few seconds and then screen will comes back a few sec later. under event viewer, i keep getting...