Windows 10: laptop stops working after some minutes

Discus and support laptop stops working after some minutes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; today i was playing csgo and a couple minutes later the laptop just stopped working , i started it again and it happened again its only happening when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/omar_ch, Nov 14, 2019.

1. laptop stops working after some minutes

today i was playing csgo and a couple minutes later the laptop just stopped working , i started it again and it happened again its only happening when i open csgo and everything is okay when im not playing it (reddit for example)

submitted by /u/omar_ch
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/omar_ch, Nov 14, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 14, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 14, 2019
  4. ScotGill Win User

laptop stops working after some minutes

Trackpad stops working 5 minutes after starting up computer (Windows 10)

I have the same issue on a Toshiba Satellite S55t-B5152 laptop. The touchpad worked in Windows 8.1. After the upgrade to Windows 10, the trackpad functions at the login screen and for the first minute or so after logging into Windows. After that, nothing.

The touchscreen works, as will a USB mouse, but I much prefer the trackpad. I tried the suggestions listed by the Microsoft engineer in the other reply, but they did not work.

Any other suggestions?

ScotGill, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

laptop stops working after some minutes

1. laptop stops working after some minutes - Similar Threads - laptop stops working

2. USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.: Hello, I use a Toshiba C640, and I've been experiencing this problem since 2021. I use a USB Keyboard to play on the game platform "ROBLOX", and after a few minutes, it starts to stop responding and Windows reads it as an Unrecognized USB Device. I've been experiencing this...
  3. USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.: Hello, I use a Toshiba C640, and I've been experiencing this problem since 2021. I use a USB Keyboard to play on the game platform "ROBLOX", and after a few minutes, it starts to stop responding and Windows reads it as an Unrecognized USB Device. I've been experiencing this...
  4. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  5. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  6. Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.: Hi All I have upgraded my Lenovo G580 with Orginal windows 10 Home Edition and these days Wifi is not working properly.When i start the system it will show and i will connect after some time it will suddenly dont show any connection just it will show wifi Turned off and...
  7. Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10

Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10: Hello, This thing is driving me crazy. Please help :. Some of my keyboard keys stop working after a few minutes after I start Windows, mainly in the Numpad Area : Keys : 7, 9, Home, PgUp, Num lk PC Specs : ASUS X750JB BIOS is at last available version : American...
  8. Screen saver stops working after a minute or so.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver stops working after a minute or so.: For my screen saver, I use my own photos in the slide show option, but it only works for a minute or so, then I get a blank screen with the words "an error is preventing the slide show from playing." In order to see my photos, I have to wake my computer and wait until the...
  9. Mouse stops working after 15 minutes

Mouse stops working after 15 minutes: Any assistance with this one would be appreciated as I am out of ideas... My wife's laptop, a Packard Bell Easynote, has developed a problem whereby the wired mouse stops working after about 15 minutes use. Changing USB sockets does not help, and only a full restart starts...
  10. Wifi works for a couple minutes after boot then stops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi works for a couple minutes after boot then stops: I recently bought a new pc that came with windows 10 and has a pcie wifi card. The wifi was working fine until earlier today, when it started throwing an error about missing network protocols. The annoying thing about this is that it'll work fine for a couple of minutes after...