Windows 10: Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

Discus and support Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I found this Nextbook flexx 11a lapyop I did not no the password for so I gave it factory reset, It has been installing windows 10 for a while, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YummyFatCats, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

So I found this Nextbook flexx 11a lapyop I did not no the password for so I gave it factory reset, It has been installing windows 10 for a while, I ended up restarting the installation and it has been at 100 percent and rebooting for a while now. Help!

:)

YummyFatCats, Jul 18, 2019
  2. baggerbob Win User

Build 15007 is stuck at 100 percent??

Download is stuck at 100 percent. How to get it to start install???

baggerbob, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Hard drive utilization is 100 percent

on my newly bought laptop working is so difficult as it stucks. There is no problem with memory or the processor as they are 4gb 2133 and i5 7200u. It is the hdd which stucks the laptop. Even the sound of the hdd is heard to outside. Even when nothing
    is being done with it, the hdd utilization is 100 percent. And even the system is protected with a virus guard. It is only 2 months buying this. The os is genuine windows 10 home single language 64 bit.plz help me

RavijaRandinu, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop stuck during reset at 64 percent.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop stuck during reset at 64 percent. Keeps repeating it's at 64 percent. I do not have any restart materials. Such as a USB drive with files on it or a DVD or cdrom

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CitadelSecurity, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

1. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck 100

2. windows reset stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows reset stuck on 100%: my PC has been running painfully slowly for months. I tried a reset but it would not allow that so I upgraded to windows 11 which took ages it did not help with the issue of slowness but let me get a bit further with the reset. Now its stuck on preparing to reboot and...
  3. windows reset stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows reset stuck on 100%: my PC has been running painfully slowly for months. I tried a reset but it would not allow that so I upgraded to windows 11 which took ages it did not help with the issue of slowness but let me get a bit further with the reset. Now its stuck on preparing to reboot and...
  4. Reset stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset stuck at 100%: Trying to reset PC however it will stuck at 100%. Resumes with the restart which is very long then ask me to sign in again. Tried logging in to found out it did nothing at all. I waste all my time doing this for 2 days and achieve nothing. I use settings to reset the PC and...
  5. Disk is stuck at 100 percent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk is stuck at 100 percent: My Laptop has suddenly turned very laggy and unresponsive. When I opened up task manager the disk was stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-is-stuck-at-100-percent/46b7a86f-deb1-4a39-9e10-38c5d14277bf
  6. Laptop stuck when installing windows after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck when installing windows after resetting: I was resetting my laptop and its on the screen where its says installing windows. Last night when I was asleep it powered off/went to sleep and today its been stuck on 88% for 5 hours. I dont know what I should do it says to not turn off my pc so I havent. Please tell me if...
  7. Stuck in 100 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in 100 percent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leip6j/stuck_in_100_percent/
  8. Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent: I'm doing a full drive reset but its been stuck at 10 percent for the last hour. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-resetting-at-10-percent/3ebcf07d-10c5-439a-939b-82fd59173cb1
  9. Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent: Hello, I did a system reset on my computer to erase all files and clear everything to factory settings. My computer has been stuck at “resetting this PC 99%” for almost 36 hours now. I’ve tried researching online and the only thing I find are a lot of post from 2015...
  10. Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%: I just bought my friend’s Acer Predator Helios 300 with thw latest version of Windows 10, and performed a factory reset to get his old stuff off, the reset has been going on for close to 5 hours now, and has been stuck at 32%. I am aware that this should take a few hours, it...