Windows 10: Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

Discus and support Laptop stuck at bios entry screen. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys. Took it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hairy Scot, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys.
    Took it to the techies. They eventually came back to tell me that they could get it going on Windows 8 but when they tried 10 the problem recurs.
    My reaction was of course WTF!!
    How can that be?
    Any ideas anyone?

:)

Hairy Scot, Oct 23, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Stuck at Windows 10 Password entry screen on laptop

Stuck at Windows 10 Password entry screen on laptop
    mouse works, but unable to type or click in the password bar. what is the fix for this?

zoomerboomer, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

Windows 10 bios screen

My windows 10 asus laptop is stuck on the bios screen and no matter what option i choose it keeps going back to the same screen any suggestions

mohammedlawati, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

1. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck bios

2. My windows 11 laptop is stuck at bios screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop is stuck at bios screen: So I was watching Youtube and my mouse started to get really laggy then my laptop froze so I pressed ctrl+alt+delete and it was still froze so my power button is a keyboard key so it dident do anything so i closed the lid and opened it. it unfroze and went black i turned it...
  3. My windows 11 laptop is stuck at bios screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 laptop is stuck at bios screen: So I was watching Youtube and my mouse started to get really laggy then my laptop froze so I pressed ctrl+alt+delete and it was still froze so my power button is a keyboard key so it dident do anything so i closed the lid and opened it. it unfroze and went black i turned it...
  4. my windows 11 laptop is stuck at the bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 laptop is stuck at the bios screen.: my story is... so I was watching you tube and then my mouse got buggy then my laptop froze so i closed the lid and opened it the i saw the recovery screen and it turned off when i turned it on I was at the bios screen I tried to get out of it but it didint work I used my USB...
  5. my windows 11 laptop is stuck at the bios screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows 11 laptop is stuck at the bios screen.: my story is... so I was watching you tube and then my mouse got buggy then my laptop froze so i closed the lid and opened it the i saw the recovery screen and it turned off when i turned it on I was at the bios screen I tried to get out of it but it didint work I used my USB...
  6. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  7. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  8. Laptop Stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck in BIOS: this morning I opened up my computer and it was stuck on the BIOS screen I can’t get it off I have repeatedly reset and change the settings of the BIOS to default, I have windows boot manager underneath boot priority which is supposed to be there I have pressed F10 multiple...
  9. Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN: HI all wondering if someone can help me please I. Have got my son this gaming pc for Xmas today a zoomstorm onyx athlon we have spent the full day stuck on this BIOS screen when I started it up it says no media present then takes me to the Bios screen I've tried the...
  10. BIOS Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Entry: In the list of items in the BIOS there is one entry UBUNTU What is it for and what does it do? I did select it and found that it was looking for media. Shipinomore 109759