Windows 10: Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

Discus and support Laptop stuck at bios entry screen. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys. Took it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hairy Scot, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys.
    Took it to the techies. They eventually came back to tell me that they could get it going on Windows 8 but when they tried 10 the problem recurs.
    My reaction was of course WTF!!
    How can that be?
    Any ideas anyone?

:)

Hairy Scot, Oct 23, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Stuck at Windows 10 Password entry screen on laptop

Stuck at Windows 10 Password entry screen on laptop
    mouse works, but unable to type or click in the password bar. what is the fix for this?

zoomerboomer, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

Windows 10 bios screen

My windows 10 asus laptop is stuck on the bios screen and no matter what option i choose it keeps going back to the same screen any suggestions

mohammedlawati, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

1. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck bios

2. Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen": My Dell 2 in 1 laptop is stuck. Probably due to the most recent Windows update the laptop loops in the screen after logging in (with finger print) and is constantly displaying my name and the loading circle. Pushing the power button, even holding it, doesn't change a thing,...
  3. Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!: Hey everyone! I recently installed a few Windows 10 updates and afterwards restarted my laptop. Once it booted up I got to the welcome screen where you can click or hit any key to proceed to your pin or password to log into your computer. My problem is that when I click or...
  4. Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen: My laptop is stuck on the automatic repair screen none of the paths on that screen wirk i tried a bootable usb but my laptop says it has no usb boot options i have no disk tray and all the other things i can do just say you need a administrator account but there isn't one. Im...
  5. Laptop stuck on restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...
  6. Laptop stuck in the background screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop stuck in the background screen: I cannot log in The screen shows the date, time and power, but there is no place to log in, there is no cursor or keyboard. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-in-the-background-screen/8f1b8413-b12c-4951-8445-fbcbfbbc2cbb
  7. Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(: Hey I really need help guys! I have a Asus gl552vw laptop. Long story short I was playing cs:go when suddenly everything stuck I spammed ctrl alt delete to get to the home screen, after like 7 seconds it showed for 0,3seconds and a BSOD appeared with an error...
  8. Stuck in bios on msi ge70

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in bios on msi ge70: I'm trying to fix an MSI ge70 computer that broke a couple of years ago, and when I booted it up it went to the aptio setup utility, I changed the bootup method from UEFI to legacy, then hit control+i, and it displays the message: Check cable connection! PXE-M0f: Existing...
  9. BIOS Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Entry: In the list of items in the BIOS there is one entry UBUNTU What is it for and what does it do? I did select it and found that it was looking for media. Shipinomore 109759
  10. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart: Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install...