Windows 10: Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

Discus and support Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hadsonjoseph, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped

:)

hadsonjoseph, Jan 15, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Stuck on windows welcome screen

My laptop was working fine earlier but decided to restart it then after i tried to log in it gets stuck on the welcome screen after i type my pin.

EthanBadhan, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

Laptop Stuck On Welcome Screen After Login

Hello, I lent a laptop to my friend so they could build.something in Minecraft. After they booted it up one day they logged in and it got stuck at the welcome screen with hanging dots. What do I do? I hope they haven't broken it!!

Ollie Robinson, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

1. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck welcoming

2. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  3. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  4. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen: My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-the-welcoming-screen/134b6b86-7afe-406e-979b-08e8407126dc
  6. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen: My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-the-welcoming-screen/134b6b86-7afe-406e-979b-08e8407126dc
  7. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  8. Stuck in welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  9. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  10. Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen": My Dell 2 in 1 laptop is stuck. Probably due to the most recent Windows update the laptop loops in the screen after logging in (with finger print) and is constantly displaying my name and the loading circle. Pushing the power button, even holding it, doesn't change a thing,...