Windows 10: Laptop Stuck in BIOS

Discus and support Laptop Stuck in BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this morning I opened up my computer and it was stuck on the BIOS screen I can’t get it off I have repeatedly reset and change the settings of the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yasminkennedy, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Laptop Stuck in BIOS

this morning I opened up my computer and it was stuck on the BIOS screen I can’t get it off I have repeatedly reset and change the settings of the BIOS to default, I have windows boot manager underneath boot priority which is supposed to be there I have pressed F10 multiple times to out of BIOS every time I press F10 BIOS closes my computer restarts and the screen reappears I am not allowed to go back into windows at all.

:)

yasminkennedy, Mar 24, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 24, 2021
  4. aronchick Win User

Laptop Stuck in BIOS

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Stuck in BIOS

1. Laptop Stuck in BIOS - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck BIOS

2. Stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios: Hello all, I am having issues booting up my desktop. I was having some high disk usage on my hdd. I have a ssd to boot windows and a hdd for storage. I factory reset my pc reset windows on sddand formatted my hdddeleted everything from hdd. But now that I did that, I am...
  3. Stuck in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in bios: Hello all, I am having issues booting up my desktop. I was having some high disk usage on my hdd. I have a ssd to boot windows and a hdd for storage. I factory reset my pc reset windows on sddand formatted my hdddeleted everything from hdd. But now that I did that, I am...
  4. Stuck in bios

Stuck in bios: So I bought a new ssd and tried to migrate my windows from the old ssd to the new one. I followed a tutorial that stated that I should delete all partitions from the old ssd. After doing that my pc reset and went into the bios. I’m now stuck in the bios, what can I do to get...
  5. Bios stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios stuck: Hi so I have B550 motherboard. So I recently downloaded fifa which requires secure boot setting on. I tried my best to find a way to to switch on secure boot without going to bios but can’t find anything. So then I get into bios setting but it’s stuck there can’t use the...
  6. Bios stuck

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bios stuck: Hi so I have B550 motherboard. So I recently downloaded fifa which requires secure boot setting on. I tried my best to find a way to to switch on secure boot without going to bios but can’t find anything. So then I get into bios setting but it’s stuck there can’t use the...
  7. Bios stuck

8. Stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BIOS: When I was going to update my laptop, Windows suggested that I download some software to check to see if my laptop can handle the Windows 11 update. I ran the software and it said that I needed to enable Secure Boot in the BIOS. I did just that and when I tried to leave, I...
  9. Stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in BIOS: When I was going to update my laptop, Windows suggested that I download some software to check to see if my laptop can handle the Windows 11 update. I ran the software and it said that I needed to enable Secure Boot in the BIOS. I did just that and when I tried to leave, I...
  10. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.: All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys. Took it to the techies. They eventually came back to tell me that they could get it going on Windows 8 but when they tried 10 the problem...