Windows 10: Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Discus and support Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yumi61, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Yumi61 Win User

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11 USB -> access command and enter some prompts I found from issues posted online and from your answers such as manage-bde -unlock -recoverypassword <password>C:manage-bde -protectors -disable C: but I only get responses telling me there is no disc. I tried disc list, and only my USB Stick is shown - not my embedde

:)

Yumi61, Apr 13, 2024
  2. James Win User

Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'. Another option is to use software.
    From m3datarecovery Download Instructions
    From m3datarecovery - *Smile

James, Apr 13, 2024
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 13, 2024
  4. RinzlerCL Win User

Bitlocker Recovery Mode

My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the drives. So my question is , will erasing the laptop release it from the Bitlocker Recovery Mode

RinzlerCL, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

1. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck BitLock

2. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  3. How to disable BitLocker while being stuck in BitLocker recovery mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable BitLocker while being stuck in BitLocker recovery mode?: Okay so I’ll give you the full backstory, 5-6 months ago my PC stopped turning on entirely so I took it to a computer repair store it was the same store I bought the PC from they were asking for a BitLocker password but I wasn’t sure what one they were talking about since I...
  4. How to disable BitLocker while being stuck in BitLocker recovery mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable BitLocker while being stuck in BitLocker recovery mode?: Okay so I’ll give you the full backstory, 5-6 months ago my PC stopped turning on entirely so I took it to a computer repair store it was the same store I bought the PC from they were asking for a BitLocker password but I wasn’t sure what one they were talking about since I...
  5. Updated laptop now stuck in Bitlocker recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated laptop now stuck in Bitlocker recovery loop: I installed an update on my laptop and during the install it "encountered an error" and said it was undoing the changes. Then it went to the bitlocker recovery key screen. I found the key and entered it and still could not diagnose and fix the problem. I went to the...
  6. Updated laptop now stuck in Bitlocker recovery loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated laptop now stuck in Bitlocker recovery loop: I installed an update on my laptop and during the install it "encountered an error" and said it was undoing the changes. Then it went to the bitlocker recovery key screen. I found the key and entered it and still could not diagnose and fix the problem. I went to the...
  7. laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery: Split from this thread.My mother in law laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery and have no clue what to do we tried go in her microsoft account but looks like someone beat us to it none of the info we have work and when we try to change email phone or anything...
  8. ssd being recognized as hdd after clone

ssd being recognized as hdd after clone: I went to upgrade my hard drive to a ssd -using macrium to clone it- and its being recognized as a hard disk drive with computer performance being just as slow as the original hard drive. I've already tired update driver, winsat formal, and winsat diskformal both ran as...
  9. Laptop stuck on recovery mode

Laptop stuck on recovery mode: My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do...
  10. HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and now it's stuck in Recovery. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? Enter, F1 and F8 don't seem to work either. 119627