Windows 10: Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows.

Discus and support Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to do a factory test from the settings menu. After about 60% it came back with an error and now it will power on, show the HP logo then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerseyDevil856, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows.

I tried to do a factory test from the settings menu. After about 60% it came back with an error and now it will power on, show the HP logo then restart. How can I reinstall windows and start fresh?

:)

JerseyDevil856, Apr 22, 2020

2. My laptop is stuck in the windows logo

My laptop malfunctions. That is why I boot it into safe mode in active directory shell. when I apply it and my laptop restarted it is stuck in the windows logo. The ease of access, internet connection and power button still appears in the screen. Please
    help me I need my laptop now. Thanks.

James Michael Kuizon, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows.

Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows.

1. Laptop stuck in bootloop. Powers on to logo then restarts. How to reinstall windows. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck bootloop

2. laptop stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in bootloop: After upgrading to Windows 11, I didn't really like it so I decided to go back to Windows 10, after I thought everything was going okay, it gave me a bluescreen, I thought nothing of it since it restarted and seemed to go back to what it was doing, and then it did it again,...
  3. laptop stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in bootloop: After upgrading to Windows 11, I didn't really like it so I decided to go back to Windows 10, after I thought everything was going okay, it gave me a bluescreen, I thought nothing of it since it restarted and seemed to go back to what it was doing, and then it did it again,...
  4. Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.: I desperately need to update my windows 10. I am running 1909 now. But my laptop upson restart gets stuck on the brand logo screen and never starts up so I have tp use power button to force shut it off. Which screws up the update. I have tried everythigng and just can't seem...
  5. Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.: I desperately need to update my windows 10. I am running 1909 now. But my laptop upson restart gets stuck on the brand logo screen and never starts up so I have tp use power button to force shut it off. Which screws up the update. I have tried everythigng and just can't seem...
  6. Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.

7. Windows 11 laptop stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop stuck in bootloop: Hello,I recently factory reset my windows 11 laptop. The resetting process was fine but the updating process after the reset stopped at 59 percent and restarted my laptop. But that led to a bootloop with the "inaccessable boot device" error. I tried everything I konw to get...
  8. Windows 11 laptop stuck in bootloop

Windows 11 laptop stuck in bootloop: Hello,I recently factory reset my windows 11 laptop. The resetting process was fine but the updating process after the reset stopped at 59 percent and restarted my laptop. But that led to a bootloop with the "inaccessable boot device" error. I tried everything I konw to get...
  9. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  10. Bootloop at windows logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootloop at windows logo: I’m no tech sav so don’t expect me to have very good responses but, I woke up this morning to get on my pc, just to have it boot loop till I’m writing this, I’ve tried clearing cmos, we’ve tried the restart after booting, tried reseating ram, cleaned my pc. I haven’t ran into...