Windows 10: Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode

Discus and support Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an HP pavilion laptop. I started my laptop and all it shows is a screen with HIBERNATING written on it. It stays like that for hours. I even... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ZeenatFarheen, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode

I have an HP pavilion laptop. I started my laptop and all it shows is a screen with HIBERNATING written on it. It stays like that for hours. I even tried draining the battery and then restarting it. Still the same. I have read other answers suggesting to remove the battery. But my laptop's battery CANNOT be removed. Other answers suggesting to change power settings in Control panel are also useless, as I CANNOT proceed beyond this screen. Any other answer is welcome. Thanks.

:)

ZeenatFarheen, Mar 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck in hibernation mode

My Acer laptop is stuck in hibernation mode, control alt delete is not working either windows 10

TerryRandall, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Hibernate mode

I have my laptop set to hibernate mode when I close the lid. It worked fine with Windows 8 but since the upgrade to Windows 10 the laptop has no power after closing the lid and opening it hours later. In settings, it does show that it is suppose to go
    into hibernate mode when lid is closed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mogulman1(2), Mar 24, 2020
  4. Ameal_05 Win User

Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode

Hibernating Windows10

My laptop is windows 10 and its stuck on hibernating mode and I've tried using the step for windows 8 but its not working. What can I do?

Ameal_05, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode

1. Laptop stuck in Hibernating mode - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck Hibernating

2. Laptop enters hibernation mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop enters hibernation mode: My laptop enters hibernation mode after some time of sleep. I want to have hibernation mode available in shutdown option from Start menu, but I don't want to it enters hibernation mode after maybe 10 to 60 minutes after I close laptop. How could I prevent it from...
  3. Laptop enters hibernation mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop enters hibernation mode: My laptop enters hibernation mode after some time of sleep. I want to have hibernation mode available in shutdown option from Start menu, but I don't want to it enters hibernation mode after maybe 10 to 60 minutes after I close laptop. How could I prevent it from...
  4. Laptop Hibernates in Safe Mode, but not in Regular mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Hibernates in Safe Mode, but not in Regular mode: A few days ago I noticed that my laptop no longer goes into hibernate mode, it just "Logs off" both by pressing the button in the power menu and by closing the lidWhen I put the laptop into Safe Mode, and close the lid, the laptop goes into Hibernate mode.I'd really like to...
  5. Laptop Hibernates in Safe Mode, but not in Regular mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Hibernates in Safe Mode, but not in Regular mode: A few days ago I noticed that my laptop no longer goes into hibernate mode, it just "Logs off" both by pressing the button in the power menu and by closing the lidWhen I put the laptop into Safe Mode, and close the lid, the laptop goes into Hibernate mode.I'd really like to...
  6. Laptop Hibernates in Safe Mode, but not in Regular mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop stuck on Hibernating screen

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop stuck on Hibernating screen: [ATTACH]The Hibernate Mode saves your documents and running applications to the hard disk instead of saving them to RAM. Unlike Sleep mode, Hibernate mode lets you turn off your laptop completely. When you turn on your laptop, you will be able to resume from where you had...
  8. Laptop going into hibernation mode , randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop going into hibernation mode , randomly: The new update of windows 10 2004 causing my pc to go in hibernation mode , when extensive usage of GPUs happen my product - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx. , graphic card - nvedia 1650 and radeon vega 8 , ram -8gb , before the the update it was running good but now the...
  9. no hibernate mode

in Windows 10 Support
    no hibernate mode: Hello, For some weeks now, my PC (version 1809) will not sleep on it's own and if I set it to sleep, I find it awake later. If I leave for work or go to bed I have been shutting down just to ease my mind about what is happening. Why won't my PC sleep any more? Thanks! 149424
  10. awake from hibernate mode on Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    awake from hibernate mode on Laptop: So, I just got a new laptop, it seems in my settings, that windows by default will go into hibernate mode after 180 minutes, which is fine, however I am using my laptop as a desktop machine mainly, and it's inside a small compartment, and the only way to wake it is to try and...