Windows 10: Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC

Discus and support Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys! I have an Asus GL553-VE, and it was slowing down so i decided to reset my PC. I chose to remove all files from the Windows drive, and let it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatfatrandomguy, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC

Hi guys! I have an Asus GL553-VE, and it was slowing down so i decided to reset my PC. I chose to remove all files from the Windows drive, and let it do its thing. It was going fine, but now it's stuck in an endless loop of rebooting.

The things that happen are: 1. The Asus Logo appears, shortly after the 'Loading' dots appear 2. The screen goes blank 3. The Asus Logo appears, followed by the dots again, with 'Welcome' written underneath. 4. The 'Installing Windows' screen appears with 64% done, and then immediately reboots. 5. The loop continues.

This has been going on for some hours now.

I've tried to boot into safe mode by turning the laptop On and Off during step 1, but it doesn't go into safe mode.

And i haven't found another solution online that might help me. I don't have a bootable recovery disk that i might boot from right now.

Please help.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/thatfatrandomguy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatfatrandomguy, Apr 17, 2020

2. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Reset failed and now stuck in reboot loop

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Can you provide the error message that you receive when Reset failed?

2. Are you trying to Reset and Remove Everything or Keep Files?

As per the information you have provided, I understand that you are stuck in a reboot loop. I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to boot into the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Once you are able to boot, I would suggest that you try performing the reset again.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 17, 2020
  4. HDDJ Win User

Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC

Reboot looping

Hi,

My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login interface and it stuck, not progressing to window page.is that harddisk problem?

I have reseating cmos battery plug it out for few minutes, then it start reboot looping again. Any other suggestion? I've done s.m.a.r.t check on harddisk, it say ok

Thema:

Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC

1. Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck reboot

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  4. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  6. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  7. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

8. PC stuck in a reboot loop

PC stuck in a reboot loop: on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 600 which functioned properly, and 2 on booting up, i would be met with Windows 10 error code...
  9. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  10. PC Stuck in reboot loop

PC Stuck in reboot loop: I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart...