Windows 10: Laptop stuck in recovery screen - want to save files

Discus and support Laptop stuck in recovery screen - want to save files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop was going through a windows update earlier when it just shut off. After loading it back up it got stuck on the “restoring to a previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kj018, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Kj018 Win User

Laptop stuck in recovery screen - want to save files

My laptop was going through a windows update earlier when it just shut off. After loading it back up it got stuck on the “restoring to a previous version” screen for a while, was advised to turn it on/off until the recovery screen.

Except nothing works. Not the refresh, system restore, start up or the chdsk/scannow commands.

Is there anyway at all i can save all my files?

:)

Kj018, Oct 28, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 28, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop stuck in recovery screen - want to save files - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck recovery

2. My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen: My laptop is at the recovery blue screen with it saying this PC needs to be repairedThe application or operating system couldn’t be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errorserror code: 0x000000ei tried to enter recovery environment but it shuts off and...
  3. My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen: My laptop is at the recovery blue screen with it saying this PC needs to be repairedThe application or operating system couldn’t be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errorserror code: 0x000000ei tried to enter recovery environment but it shuts off and...
  4. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  5. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  6. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen: My laptop was updating, but for some reason during this updating it got stuck. The start logo doesn’t appear anymore, I have been trying with the hard reset to boot the laptop and nothing. I tried with the creation of the windows media USB, but my laptops does not reconnect...
  8. My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen

My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen: My laptop was updating, but for some reason during this updating it got stuck. The start logo doesn’t appear anymore, I have been trying with the hard reset to boot the laptop and nothing. I tried with the creation of the windows media USB, but my laptops does not reconnect...
  9. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen: So this all started when I wanted to factory reset my computer, I did it and it was working fine but I got a TPM message thing and it told me if I wanted to erase or not, or something like that.anyway I say erase and now its telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key1- I...
  10. Laptop stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on recovery mode: My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do...