Windows 10: Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

Discus and support Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! So like the title said, my Razer laptop was completely stuck in a reboot loop after I factory reset it. YouTube videos were telling me to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatieHennessy1, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

Hi!

So like the title said, my Razer laptop was completely stuck in a reboot loop after I factory reset it.

YouTube videos were telling me to create a recovery drive from another laptop and use that to boot it up, so I did.

Now my Razer has Lenovo windows, which I expected. But I thought I was able to reset it again so it goes back to my orginal Razer windows, am I wrong? How can I do this?

Please help!
    Thanks

:)

KatieHennessy1, Jul 12, 2020

2. I'm trying to install windows 10 in new computer from USB drive.

So windwos 10 files that installed in USB, is it still possible install in the another computer? My plan is install win 10 in new installed computer with files downloaded in USB.

blizzard49, Jul 12, 2020
  3. BeezleABC Win User
    Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Jul 12, 2020
  4. jden30 Win User

Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

Windows 10 - reset pc in loop from 64% to 97%

New laptop and kids downloaded a bunch of viruses/malware by mistake. In hindsight, should have had better oversight but we all learned something from these mistakes. I could not do anything with pop-ups telling me to buy spam removal, etc. Tried cleaning up for a few hours and internet research on other computer suggested to restore computer. No big deal since new computer and not much installed. So, I got to the search menu and typed in 'restore'. I clicked on 'reset this pc' program/icon. Went through the choice and for about 12 hours it continually goes through the windows install from 64% to 97% and resets. Then starts loop over (window install from 64% to 97%). This is a black screen and I am unable to do anything. Tried windows and x, ctl alt delete. Took battery out for 30 minutes. No matter what, the machine will not get to the desktop or dos window or any other window and keeps going through this loop. I bought this laptop off amazon and came with preloaded windows 10. I don't have any software shipped with this laptop. Anyway, is there anything I can do to get out of the loop. Any recommendations in where I can bring it in. Seeing it is a $200 laptop, it may be better to junk it then pay for an IT type person to fix (I've never had to bring a computer/laptop in even from the 486 days so don't know the costs of fix vs. junking). Really got stuck on this one.....thanks for your inputs.

jden30, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

1. Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo... - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck reset

2. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...: Hello, i need help here, I was having problems openning windows settings and decide to reset my laptop/windows through advanced boot? Where you go to sign in page hold shift+restart, i choose reset keep files without cloud downloads. It's all went well until it got stuck to...
  3. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...: Hello, i need help here, I was having problems openning windows settings and decide to reset my laptop/windows through advanced boot? Where you go to sign in page hold shift+restart, i choose reset keep files without cloud downloads. It's all went well until it got stuck to...
  4. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I use a Windows CD from Dell on another computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Windows CD from Dell on another computer?: I have a Windows Vista 32-bit CD installation. On it, it says that it only installs on Dell PC's. Is this for marketing reasons or can I install it on another computer such as a Toshiba? The Toshiba has Windows XP.Thank you!...
  6. Can I use a Windows CD from Dell on another computer?

Can I use a Windows CD from Dell on another computer?: I have a Windows Vista 32-bit CD installation. On it, it says that it only installs on Dell PC's. Is this for marketing reasons or can I install it on another computer such as a Toshiba? The Toshiba has Windows XP.Thank you!...
  7. can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer: can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-put-windows-11-on-a-flash-usb-so-i-can-then/051efad2-d30a-4190-a2cc-2b84d483ca9a
  8. can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer

can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer: can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-put-windows-11-on-a-flash-usb-so-i-can-then/051efad2-d30a-4190-a2cc-2b84d483ca9a
  9. can i put windows 11 on a flash usb so i can then install it on another windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?: I run Windows on a MacBook, via Boot Camp. In Settings/Activation I see this information... Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. I'm about to install my Windows setup on another MacBook and I'd like to know how to deactivate...