Windows 10: Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

Discus and support Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lownessj [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lownessj, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

/u/lownessj, Feb 18, 2021

2. Laptop Reset Loop

I decided to reset my laptop that i am using using an hdmi, because of broken lcd, i fully reset the laptop then when it turned on its stuck on a loop 64 % installation then restarts, then does the loop over and over again everytime i boot it up. is there
    a fix for this? i use this laptop for programming so its important to me.

VinceSantos123, Feb 18, 2021
  3. laptop reset stuck at 64% loop

Hi Paul,

To assist you with your concern on your laptop reset stuck at 64% loop, you may access the helpful related links provided below.

You may refer to this informative post from Abdul_Malik, this was helpful for several community members and it also

may be helpful to you. Please access it through this link:
    Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

For additional information, you may also check on the post of ThofikhAhamad in this link:

Window 10 Reset stuck at 66%.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

Laptop Reset Loop

Hi Vince,

Let us resolve your concern regarding frequent reboot. We suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your laptop.
    • Turn on your laptop. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your laptop turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your laptop for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

1. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck startup

2. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office: so i just deleted microsoft office 2013 that was preinstalled on my pc but lync is still on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lync-is-still-on-startup-even-tho-i-deleted-ms/96725512-f3e0-485c-a55d-afa988977371
  3. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office: so i just deleted microsoft office 2013 that was preinstalled on my pc but lync is still on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lync-is-still-on-startup-even-tho-i-deleted-ms/96725512-f3e0-485c-a55d-afa988977371
  4. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  7. Stuck in a reset loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a reset loop: Hello. I was factory resetting my MSI laptop when the battery died and cut the computer off. When I turned it back on the msi logo pops up .loads the reset screen for a couple of seconds then starts that process all over again non stop....
  8. Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop

Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop: I recently had my laptop repaired. On trying to add a second email account after the repair I had problems. The suggested solution was to update which I did. This resulted in a flickering screen and no access to programs. system restore did not work so I tried a reset from...
  9. My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either.

My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either.: I own a Predator gaming laptop with a geforce gtx 1060 i7 and i think 16 gigabytes of ram. Anyways as I was using it it suddenly crashed and tried to automatically repair itself. It didn’t work, i then went to advanced settings and tried to reset the pc while keeping all my...
  10. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...