Windows 10: Laptop stuck in the background screen

Discus and support Laptop stuck in the background screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot log in The screen shows the date, time and power, but there is no place to log in, there is no cursor or keyboard. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MichaelGillum, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck in the background screen

I cannot log in The screen shows the date, time and power, but there is no place to log in, there is no cursor or keyboard. Can anyone help?

:)

MichaelGillum, Jul 29, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2019
  4. N-Gen Win User

Laptop stuck in the background screen

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck in the background screen

1. Laptop stuck in the background screen - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck background

2. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Picture of program stuck in background of screen: I ran a program and came back a couple minutes later to my PC still on it, however the screen was giving me a shaking motion almost as if it couldn’t pick up all the specs of the screen, I close it, restart my PC and it’s like that rapid motion installed a permanent image...
  3. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture of program stuck in background of screen: I ran a program and came back a couple minutes later to my PC still on it, however the screen was giving me a shaking motion almost as if it couldn’t pick up all the specs of the screen, I close it, restart my PC and it’s like that rapid motion installed a permanent image...
  4. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop screen stuck in password screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen stuck in password screen: My laptop is stuck in screen after entering password. I had wrote the password and pressed enter key But i am stuck in the password screen, I havent plugged in the charging cable but the fans are running at full speed...
  6. Laptop screen stuck in password screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen stuck in password screen: My laptop is stuck in screen after entering password. I had wrote the password and pressed enter key But i am stuck in the password screen, I havent plugged in the charging cable but the fans are running at full speed...
  7. Laptop screen stuck in password screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop screen background: Hii..Behind my laptop screen background, there is a website or any website image is reflecting constantly on right side of laptop screen... it is a faded image...this problem persists even when I restart or start my laptop..but it does not show while using any browser? I am...
  9. Lock Screen Background Preview Stuck on Loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Background Preview Stuck on Loading: Hi, I'm Arda. I want to change lock screen background but it's still loading on preview and I can't change it. Please help me fix the problem. Thank you....
  10. Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?: I can't log in . Screen shows date, time and power but no place to login , no curser and keyboard doesn't respond. Can any body help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-background-screen-can-login-can/2e75b50a-26e4-4cd9-b1b0-d2dd3e3083ed