Windows 10: Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked

Discus and support Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using an Alienware M15 R4 bought in May 2021.I restarted the laptop after downloading some firmware/driver updates.When I came back to my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dinghy Mama, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked

I'm using an Alienware M15 R4 bought in May 2021.I restarted the laptop after downloading some firmware/driver updates.When I came back to my laptop after 15 minutes, I saw this on the screen:Aptio Setup Utility - American Megatrends, Inc.Flashing…WARNING! System firmware being updated.Keyboard is locked.DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF !!!Once firmware update is completedsystem will be automatically rebooted - Program new data -Update OEM EC Block- 100% -My keyboard is indeed locked as stated, and the arrow keys, ENTER, ESC, F1, F9 and F10 do not work.I waited another 20 minutes and it's still stuck

:)

Dinghy Mama, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked

1. Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck Aptio

2. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Im using windows 11. I don't know why but my computer crashed. It took a really long time to turn back on but when it did it redirected me to the Aptio Setup Utility ver 2.20.1275. It wouldn't allow me to exit or save and exit. I searched online and I was told to disable...
  3. Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility, Keyboard and Power Button Locked: I'm using an Alienware M15 R4 bought in May 2021.I restarted the laptop after downloading some firmware/driver updates.When I came back to my laptop after 15 minutes, I saw this on the screen:Aptio Setup Utility - American Megatrends, Inc.Flashing…WARNING! System firmware...
  4. Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: When I turn my computer on, it takes me directly to the Aptio Setup Utility screen. I cannot exit, and under the Boot tab, it only lists Fast Boot, Boot Option Prioritiesnothing listed and Delete boot option. I cannot access launch CSM and I cannot find a way to fix this...
  5. Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: When I turn my computer on, it takes me directly to the Aptio Setup Utility screen. I cannot exit, and under the Boot tab, it only lists Fast Boot, Boot Option Prioritiesnothing listed and Delete boot option. I cannot access launch CSM and I cannot find a way to fix this...
  6. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  7. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  8. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. APTIO SETUP UTILITY STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APTIO SETUP UTILITY STUCK: Hey, I have Asus a409jp Laptop and its got stuck on aptio serup utlity screen after booting, Its Copyright c 2020 american megatrands I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility-stuck/dd4a5e2f-a6cd-42e9-a780-2f4f15b76fe5
  10. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...