Windows 10: Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

Discus and support Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying "automatic repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xZach25, Oct 5, 2020.

1. xZach25 Win User

Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying

"automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. press "advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or "shut down" to turn off your PC.

Logfile: C:/Windows/system32/Logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"

If I go to open a command prompt in Advanced options > troubleshoot. it requires an administrator account which for some reason isn't on the PC?

I am unable to change or create an admin account as I have no access to the desktop so it continues to loop back to Automatic repair when clicking it.

I have put the windows version has windows 10 in the Windows version drop down box, but i haven't used it for a long while so it could still be on windows 8.1

:)

xZach25, Oct 5, 2020
  2. EUREKA Win User

Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop

Currently I am stuck in this automatic repair /diagnosing PC loop. I force shutdown my lenovo G480 laptop as it was unable to get out of sleep mode and this happened. Currently every option I am given results in the same loop happening over or it just doesn't work. I cannot afford to lose the data in my laptop as it is work related. What are my choices now?

EUREKA, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

Diagnosing your PC/ Preparing automatic Repair Loop

Hi Ben,

I realize that the laptop is stuck in an infinite loop between “diagnosing your PC” and “preparing automatic repair”. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to use the ISO file to repair your copy of Windows to check if that helps. You may have to use another PC to download the ISO file.

How to: perform a repair upgrade using the Windows 10 ISO file:
    How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file

Note: Performing this can repair broken operating system files while preserving your personal files, settings and installed applications.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

1. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck automatic

2. Laptop keeps getting stuck on the Boot Screen then "Diagnosing Your PC" then Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps getting stuck on the Boot Screen then "Diagnosing Your PC" then Automatic Repair: This all happens every time I shut down the PC, surprisingly it does not freeze when I restart my PC. This has been happening since yesterdayI ran an antivirus, reinstalled windows, updated everything still no solution.This is when it freezesThis happensThen it shows the blue...
  3. Laptop keeps getting stuck on the Boot Screen then "Diagnosing Your PC" then Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps getting stuck on the Boot Screen then "Diagnosing Your PC" then Automatic Repair: This all happens every time I shut down the PC, surprisingly it does not freeze when I restart my PC. This has been happening since yesterdayI ran an antivirus, reinstalled windows, updated everything still no solution.This is when it freezesThis happensThen it shows the blue...
  4. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  5. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  6. Windows 10 PC stuck in automatic repair/diagnosing you PC; rejects password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 PC stuck in automatic repair/diagnosing you PC; rejects password: We had a power outage yesterday, and when I turned on my PC, I find I'm stuck in a diagnostic repair situation. My password that I know is correct is rejected as incorrect. None of the troubleshooting options in the startup menu are effective. I've tried removed the power...
  7. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on Automatic Repair: Hi, I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days now.Tried[IMG] the system a couple of time but nothing happens. Attached the error snapshot. Please suggest....
  8. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 carries a number of features which help it optimizing its performance on a given computer. When an error is encountered by the operating system, it has capabilities to provide proper resources to the user to get the issue [...] This post Windows...
  10. Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop: Currently I am stuck in this automatic repair /diagnosing PC loop. I force shutdown my lenovo G480 laptop as it was unable to get out of sleep mode and this happened. Currently every option I am given results in the same loop happening over or it just doesn't work. I cannot...