Windows 10: Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

Discus and support Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't log in . Screen shows date, time and power but no place to login , no curser and keyboard doesn't respond. Can any body help?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RhedaThomas-Walker, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

I can't log in . Screen shows date, time and power but no place to login , no curser and keyboard doesn't respond. Can any body help?

:)

RhedaThomas-Walker, Mar 30, 2019

2. Login Screen Background Change

Hi,

Windows 10 has an easy way to customize your login screen background. To get started follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, type Lock screen settings.
    • Click it from the search result and you should see the available options to change the background image.

Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help? 41f64c00-dbff-4cde-8391-308ce31786c4.png
    Don't hesitate to respond if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

Windows 10 Stuck at Pre-login Background Screen

Hi,

I am using windows 10 Home, some times when try to start My laptop it get stuck at Pr-login Background screen, keyboard
    unresponsive, cursor is active its moving here & there but click anywhere doesn't works.

I had to restart my laptop multiple times, some time it get work in 2nd time but some times after restating 5-6 times restarting issue is still there.

Kindly Suggest to resolve the issue.

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / PC***

IT Dheeraj, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

1. Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help? - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck background

2. Can any one help mee with blue screens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one help mee with blue screens?: I´ve Been having blue screens with the following descriptions. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and kernel_security_check_failure I have the dump files if it is neccesary. i recently updated the bios of my pc and i don´t know if that is causing compatibilty errors, but when i...
  3. This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elnassermusic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j393zu/this_update_stuck_downloading_at_1_any_one_can/
  4. Can any body help me installing w 7 or 10... w8 sucks

Can any body help me installing w 7 or 10... w8 sucks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HoffensResilient [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjhlli/can_any_body_help_me_installing_w_7_or_10_w8_sucks/
  5. Hi. I cannot login, my laptop is just stuck on this screen. Can anybody help? I have...

Hi. I cannot login, my laptop is just stuck on this screen. Can anybody help? I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8blackears [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gj1qpw/hi_i_cannot_login_my_laptop_is_just_stuck_on_this/
  6. Login background screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login background screen: I changed my background image to a new one. When my screensaver turns on and I try to unlock my screen, the background image displayed behind the login screen is my old one. How can I update this so that my new background displays?...
  7. Laptop stuck in the background screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop stuck in the background screen: I cannot log in The screen shows the date, time and power, but there is no place to log in, there is no cursor or keyboard. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-in-the-background-screen/8f1b8413-b12c-4951-8445-fbcbfbbc2cbb
  8. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3
  9. My server manager and DNS server is not work can any body help me :: window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My server manager and DNS server is not work can any body help me :: window 10: I installed an additional (server manager) on window 10 but! no servers show on dasboard. this is capture of my server manager. [ATTACH] And DNS server have this error [ATTACH] [ATTACH] can any body help me?...
  10. how can i host website with iis for whole world with domain name .Can any body help me please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i host website with iis for whole world with domain name .Can any body help me please: how can i host website with iis for whole world with domain name .Can any body help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-host-website-with-iis-for-whole-world/8f7b7aaa-391e-4741-a022-405cf34cef08