Windows 10: Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

Discus and support Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my Hp Stream had been bugging me about needing an update i decided not to do it for a while but then i had some free time so i did it. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CDP04, Nov 20, 2020.

1. CDP04 Win User

Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

So my Hp Stream had been bugging me about needing an update i decided not to do it for a while but then i had some free time so i did it. After the update it restarted and its stuck i have tried resetting it from safe mode but it says theres no space. I have also tried some command prompts but it said it couldnt find a path. i pretty much tried everything that there is in safe mode except installing it again from a usb but i only have my phone and i wouldnt like to go out with this covid going around

:)

CDP04, Nov 20, 2020

2. Flashing loading screen bug

Nanna,

Based on your description, you have encountered a Blue Screen error. A blue screen error is usually hardware or driver related. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow some troubleshooting steps given on these articles:

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and the mouse with blue ring beside it. Shortcuts like ctl shift esc, and ctl alt delete dont do anything.

I tried letting it sit for a few minutes and now the mouse is just normal white but screen still black, and no keys do anything. I was recently having a memory problem, and I turned off some things like NDU and NULL. Not exactly sure what they were but people said they might help with the problem and they did, but could they be the cause of this problem?

Also, sometimes, when the mouse is flashing, the screen also flashes between white and black really fast.
    Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

Bailey Monson, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

Stuck in loading or black screen

I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have advice on how to solve this issue?

StudentOfTheSou, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

1. Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck Blue

2. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  3. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  4. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  6. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  7. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  8. Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen

in Windows 10 News
    Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen: [ATTACH]If Ready or Not is stuck on a Black on startup or on the Loading screen on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this post is sure to help you. Ready or Not is among the best first-person shooter game. And it is playable on PC via Steam. However, like any other game, it also...
  9. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  10. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...