Windows 10: Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

Discus and support Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephanieBruce, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the contents to a hard drive as I am in the process of buying a new laptop.

I have tried to boot it in safe mode but can't get it to work.

:)

StephanieBruce, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

1. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck blue

2. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  3. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  6. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.: So my laptop is a Inspiron 15 and I no longer needed to use it, but my Mother however, was willing to buy it so before i gave it to her i had to get my stuff off of the laptop so I went to Settings and Reset the laptop didn't choose the wipe everything for recycle option I...
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  10. Windows 10 restart stuck at "Please wait" loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restart stuck at "Please wait" loop: When i tried to restart my laptop, it always stuck on please wait, the ring just keeps spinning, never ends, its not a big problem, but its just disturbing, i have to force shut down my laptop everytime when i wanted to restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck at blue screen with please wait

2. please wait after screen close

3. pc stuck on please wait after restart

4. blue screen please wait