Windows 10: laptop stuck on blue restart screen

Discus and support laptop stuck on blue restart screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by farren69, Mar 24, 2023.

1. farren69 Win User

laptop stuck on blue restart screen

ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours

:)

farren69, Mar 24, 2023

2. Stuck on Restarting Screen

Hi

I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen.

I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work.

Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer

Thanks

Jason

JasonPfingst, Mar 24, 2023
  3. faisaisa Win User
    stuck in blue screen laptop

i am stuck in a blue screen with no option to reset laptop

faisaisa, Mar 24, 2023
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

laptop stuck on blue restart screen

1. laptop stuck on blue restart screen - Similar Threads - laptop stuck blue

2. My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error: I used my laptop normally this afternoon and when I wake up and opened my laptop it is stuck in blue screen error loop I tried every method I could. I even tried to recover through usb drive but after detecting the usb it went back to blue screen. Please help me to fix it...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error: I used my laptop normally this afternoon and when I wake up and opened my laptop it is stuck in blue screen error loop I tried every method I could. I even tried to recover through usb drive but after detecting the usb it went back to blue screen. Please help me to fix it...
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  5. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  6. Stuck on blue screen on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen on laptop: Yesterday everything was fine with laptop, but today... firstly when I turned on my laptop I've got nothing just black screen, after some restarts I ended up with a blue screen with message: "inaccessible_boot_device". So I checked UEFI If my ssd is ok, and it looked like...
  7. Laptop Stuck on restart screen

Laptop Stuck on restart screen: My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for a few hours now and i have tried to bring up any other screen with no success. I’ve tried hard shutoff and ctrl+alt+delete, and have unplugged it from the power source and its an XPS 2 in 1 so i cannot remove the battery...
  8. stuck in blue screen laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck in blue screen laptop: i am stuck in a blue screen with no option to reset laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen-laptop/88de0cd7-f832-416f-9898-cad6d2163436
  9. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...
  10. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...