Windows 10: Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

Discus and support Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my pc and then I came across an error that told me to press OK to restart the computer and restart the installation process. I did that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joelabiano, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

I was resetting my pc and then I came across an error that told me to press OK to restart the computer and restart the installation process. I did that but then It appeared once again. And again. And again. But that wasn’t the problem. I watched this youtube video telling me to press shift + F10 then enter regedit.

I got past the issue but the new problem is the computer is installing windows but it keeps restarting and it is still at 64%. It says my computer will restart several times but it is long past that.

:)

Joelabiano, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Jo_2013 Win User

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting". Any suggestions on how to rectify?

OP - Jo_R

Jo_2013, Jul 25, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

1. Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck installing

2. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  3. Laptop stuck on restarting to install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on restarting to install Windows 11: Hello,So my laptop was eligible for an upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The upgrade was downloaded without trouble. The notification asked me to restart my laptop so it can install the upgrade. For the first hour, the installation was slow but it made progress. But...
  4. Laptop stuck on restarting to install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on restarting to install Windows 11: Hello,So my laptop was eligible for an upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The upgrade was downloaded without trouble. The notification asked me to restart my laptop so it can install the upgrade. For the first hour, the installation was slow but it made progress. But...
  5. Windows install keeps restarting..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows install keeps restarting..: So im trying to install windows on a 970 Evo plus m.2 drive with a windows 10 usb/ key i bought from best buy. So I plug in the usb and boot up my pc with only that m.2 but it keeps showing a screen allowing me to choose 32 bit or 64 bit then after that it just restarts... Im...
  6. Laptop stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck on restart: I installed an Intel update on my laptop, which required a restart. The screen went black after the “Restarting...” screen, but it hasn’t passed the black screen. I know it’s still on because my keyboard illuminates when a press a key, but it hasn’t done anything in about 2...
  7. Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting: I reset my laptop about 8 hours ago and until now Windows is still not installed. It's stuck at 64% and my laptop keeps resetting. I forced shutdown it for about 3 times, then it lost power so I had to charge it. I have a Lenovo laptop. How do I fix this?...
  8. My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :

My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :: I reset my Windows 10 Acer laptop, upon installing the Windows 10 Volume 3, it has been stuck at 64 % and keeps on restarting. Sometimes, it reaches 80 % then restart again. Please help me on this. I really need this. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows

Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows: My laptop is intalling windows and it keeps restarting at 64% can any help [IMG][IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-on-installing-windows/c17d0fb4-a77c-4cb3-8153-7e7ff4b0c284
  10. Laptop Keeps Restarting

Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...