Windows 10: Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Discus and support Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GurmeetKalra1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset. [​IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’.

After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page.

Please Note : I do not have any Recovery Media or device available with me. Do not have any sort of backup available with me!

Kindly suggest something, I do not want to use the Pirated version of windows.

:)

GurmeetKalra1, Jun 8, 2019

2. Factory reset stuck at just a moment for 24hrs

Hello,

When i performed factory reset in my alienware laptop it got stuck at just a moment blue screen for more than 24hrs.

There is no usb device connected, restoring from hard drive only.

Tried switching off wifi and restarting, again after alienware logo goes of, it turns on wifi and goes to the just a moment blue page.

Please help stuck for more than 24hrs.

Kamalakkannan Ilanchezhiyan, Jun 8, 2019
  3. My laptop is stuck on the "just a moment..." screen

I just reset my laptop as I am handing it down to my little cousin but during the part were you do the finger print on the laptop my little cousin thought the finger print was the power off button and held it down. Now my laptop is just constantly stuck
    in "just a moment" I've tried everything to hard rebooting to unplugging everything and leaving it off for a day. Please help

calebsumner, Jun 8, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Stuck At Just A Moment! Please Help!

Hi,

To get help in fixing the issue regarding with being stuck at Just A Moment, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade.

You may take a look at this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

John Zab, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

1. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset. - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck Moment

2. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset: So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like...
  3. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset: So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like...
  4. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  5. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  8. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.: Hello Everyone, I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to reset the windows. After Completing the reset and waiting 7 hours there was a menu options popped up where I had to select the...
  9. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jsut a moment labtop stops

2. hp notebook wont move from blue screen just a moment

3. factory reset pc stuck on just a moment

4. just moment laptop,
  5. reset surface laptop stuck in just a moment,
  6. dell stuck on just a moment after wifi setup on dell.laptop