Windows 10: Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

Discus and support Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samya ED, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Samya ED Win User

Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!

:)

Samya ED, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Win10Pro Win User
    need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

Press the Start button and type in: msconfig
    Next go to the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot:

Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help 115373d1485975333t-need-help-asus-laptop-stuck-setup-screen-safe-mode-safe-mode.jpg

Win10Pro, Jan 29, 2023
  4. lolcocks Win User

need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

Open MSConfig when in safe mode and try disabling the safe mode option in there.

lolcocks, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck loading

2. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  3. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  4. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  6. Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!: It would be helpful if the report actually said what the problem is. Here is what the report says: Date ‎12/‎25/‎2020 10:30 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event...
  7. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck on lock screen in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on lock screen in safe mode: Hello, I'm Maricruz Covarrubias and I can't get out the lock screen in safe mode with my password. I tried that method where you hold the shift key and clicked on restart in power button menu and go to the troubleshooting section and clicked restart again where it gives you...
  9. Dell Laptop stuck in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Laptop stuck in Safe Mode: 1 I recently got a virus on my computer which my antivirus was able to get rid of successfully but when I restarted the laptop it is now in safe mode and I can't figure out any way to get out of it. I have tried bootrec /fixboot among other inputs to no avail. This has been...
  10. need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode: hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i left it as is, but it wont let me leave every time i press escape or exit it sends me right back. so my question is can i...