Windows 10: Laptop stuck on restart screen

Discus and support Laptop stuck on restart screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonMisgeld, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it was searching for updates, maybe that is the problem? I have tried to hold down the start button several times but it just goes back to restarting. I also tried F8 and ctrl+alt+del but nothing happens. Since i have a surface laptop 2 i can remove the battery, so I don’t know what to do. (I am writing this on my phone)

:)

SimonMisgeld, Nov 9, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Stuck on Restarting Screen

Hi

I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen.

I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work.

Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer

Thanks

Jason

JasonPfingst, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on restart screen

1. Laptop stuck on restart screen - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck restart

2. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  3. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck on restart: I installed an Intel update on my laptop, which required a restart. The screen went black after the “Restarting...” screen, but it hasn’t passed the black screen. I know it’s still on because my keyboard illuminates when a press a key, but it hasn’t done anything in about 2...
  6. Laptop Stuck on restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on restart screen: My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for a few hours now and i have tried to bring up any other screen with no success. I’ve tried hard shutoff and ctrl+alt+delete, and have unplugged it from the power source and its an XPS 2 in 1 so i cannot remove the battery...
  7. Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours: I changed the Tdr keys in the registry in order to use a program and was told to restart my laptop in order for the program to read the new changes. I saved and closed everything and restarted but my screen has been displaying “restarting” with the moving dots for about 3...
  8. Stuck in restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restarting screen: When I check windows update I found an update called cumulative update for version 2004, after update and installation it asks for restart so I close everything and click on the restart button but it stuck in the restart screen and nothing happens even after fee hours. My...
  9. Stuck on Restart Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on Restart Screen: My PC, when trying to restart, gets stuck on the restart screen. I found about this issue when trying to install the latest Windows 10 update. The PC can shut down, but does not restart. And the latest update will install only if you restart. I left the system to on...
  10. stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on restarting screen: so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I decided 'ok..restart time' so, with that decision made, I told the computer to restart...whereupon it got stuck on 'restarting'...