Windows 10: Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

Discus and support Laptop stuck on restarting continuously in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Lenovo Laptop that restarted and went to updating 68% and the spinning circle spun for over 2 hours. I forced a shutdown and trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GovindReddy1, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

I have an Lenovo Laptop that restarted and went to updating 68% and the spinning circle spun for over 2 hours. I forced a shutdown and trying to restart goes to the spinning dots circle on a blank screen after the p.o.s.t. screen. I intend to let it go overnight. If that doesn't resolve, not sure where to go. i not able to open my new laptop and whenever i click power button , continuously restarting i can't stop it. could u please help on this and give the permanent solution

:)

GovindReddy1, Aug 27, 2019

2. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Continuous restart loop

I have an Acer laptop running Windows 10. My laptop has been stuck in a continuous loop of restarts for a few days now. It keeps showing 'Restoring previous version of Windows' and seems to restart over and over again.

PLS HELP

Sandra Priya, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Jo_2013 Win User

Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting". Any suggestions on how to rectify?

OP - Jo_R

Jo_2013, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

1. Laptop stuck on restarting continuously - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck restarting

2. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  3. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  4. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  5. Restarting on laptop continual

6. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  7. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  8. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

9. Laptop stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck on restart: I installed an Intel update on my laptop, which required a restart. The screen went black after the “Restarting...” screen, but it hasn’t passed the black screen. I know it’s still on because my keyboard illuminates when a press a key, but it hasn’t done anything in about 2...
  10. Laptop stuck on restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...