Windows 10: Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

Discus and support Laptop stuck on restarting continuously in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Lenovo Laptop that restarted and went to updating 68% and the spinning circle spun for over 2 hours. I forced a shutdown and trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GovindReddy1, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

I have an Lenovo Laptop that restarted and went to updating 68% and the spinning circle spun for over 2 hours. I forced a shutdown and trying to restart goes to the spinning dots circle on a blank screen after the p.o.s.t. screen. I intend to let it go overnight. If that doesn't resolve, not sure where to go. i not able to open my new laptop and whenever i click power button , continuously restarting i can't stop it. could u please help on this and give the permanent solution

:)

GovindReddy1, Aug 27, 2019

2. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Continuous restart loop

I have an Acer laptop running Windows 10. My laptop has been stuck in a continuous loop of restarts for a few days now. It keeps showing 'Restoring previous version of Windows' and seems to restart over and over again.

PLS HELP

Sandra Priya, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Jo_2013 Win User

Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting". Any suggestions on how to rectify?

OP - Jo_R

Jo_2013, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

1. Laptop stuck on restarting continuously - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck restarting

2. Laptop stuck on restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...
  3. The system restarts continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system restarts continuously: After I turn on the system and get to the windows logo says that ,, preparing automatic repair" but after 2 seconds it enters into a reboot loop and i can't do anything ......
  4. Stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on restart: Hi I am trying to set up my new laptop and install the recommended drivers from a usb stick (I copied the files from the cd rom) that i recieved with the laptop on to (i dont have an external cd drive). As i began to install the first driver on the list a little window...
  5. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...
  6. Windows 10 continuously restarting

Windows 10 continuously restarting: After entering my password on my laptop I get a message that states "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work." It continues to restart over and over. How can I...
  7. instead restarted continuously

instead restarted continuously: after i reset factory the windows 10, he instead restarted continuously again and again, i can't take anymore, please help my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instead-restarted-continuously/668ca471-cf56-470f-b7a3-832e0006d304
  8. Windows 10 continuously restarting

Windows 10 continuously restarting: I reset my laptop on 22nd June and it is resetting since then.. It is showing 'Installing Windows' and it is continously restarting and showing the same thing for the last few days I can't even open my home screen to reinstall Windows 10 cleanly please help me to solve this...
  9. Continual unscheduled restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Continual unscheduled restarts: Good morning, I have a laptop that has a habit of shutting down unexpectedly. The looked through thousands of lines in the Event Viewer logs and I see that just prior to the shutdowns I see this message: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\P4G...
  10. Restarting my laptop shuts it down and requires power on to continue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting my laptop shuts it down and requires power on to continue.: Frequently (on about 50% of attempts), restarting My Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693), ASUSTeK X555LA 1.0 laptop shuts it down without automatic restart, and requires manual power on to continue. I have automatically installed all Windows 10 updates...