Windows 10: Laptop stuck on setup

Discus and support Laptop stuck on setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I'm using a lenovo legion Y530 15-inch, and I recently reset my computer, so now I'm back in setup in windows 10. Here's the issue: there is a part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter_Morales, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Laptop stuck on setup

So, I'm using a lenovo legion Y530 15-inch, and I recently reset my computer, so now I'm back in setup in windows 10. Here's the issue: there is a part in the setup screen where it has me set up my keyboard language and app language, then when I click the next button it has me connect to the internet. I connect to my internet and then it says "wait a moment" then puts me back on the keyboard language screen. Its an endless loop

:)

Peter_Morales, Nov 24, 2018

2. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 24, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 24, 2018
  4. ssx705 Win User

Laptop stuck on setup

Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

I tried to upgrade my mom and dads laptop and when it finally began upgrading it got stuck doing the privacy settings on first boot after upgrade. I figured it was stuck for good so i forced it to shutdown. Now when booting it goes back to upgrading at the last og the 3 steps and is just stuck there with 0%.

ssx705, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Laptop stuck on setup

1. Laptop stuck on setup - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck setup

2. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setup: I have a PC and I'm stuck on a setup screen with multiple options on my screen but my mouse and keyboard won't do anything to press the next button, everything is correct but I can't press next. I have tried everything including resetting windows, startup repair and...
  3. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on setup: I have a PC and I'm stuck on a setup screen with multiple options on my screen but my mouse and keyboard won't do anything to press the next button, everything is correct but I can't press next. I have tried everything including resetting windows, startup repair and...
  4. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setup: I’m stuck on the Now we have some important setup to do. On windows 11This is a new system why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-setup/ed4ce825-9d12-4179-bac9-42eb49110182
  6. Stuck on setup

Stuck on setup: I’m stuck on the Now we have some important setup to do. On windows 11This is a new system why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-setup/ed4ce825-9d12-4179-bac9-42eb49110182
  7. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  8. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  9. MSI laptop stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

MSI laptop stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: My brother handed my laptop with this 'aptio setup utility' screen, told me that he couldnt get out of it. I tried doing a few ways on getting out of the screen, but it only goes back to the screen rather then my lockscreen. I tried the suggestion from toms guide, seems like...
  10. MSI laptop stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSI laptop stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: My brother handed my laptop with this 'aptio setup utility' screen, told me that he couldnt get out of it. I tried doing a few ways on getting out of the screen, but it only goes back to the screen rather then my lockscreen. I tried the suggestion from toms guide, seems like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on windows setup

2. laptop stuck in setup

3. pc stuck on setup

4. windows stuck at setup pin,
  5. pc stuck in setup