Windows 10: Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This question has been asked before but never answered. My Laptop has just tried to upgrade from version 1803 to 1809 and is now stuck on Undoing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardHeuston, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update

This question has been asked before but never answered.

My Laptop has just tried to upgrade from version 1803 to 1809 and is now stuck on Undoing changes made to your computer. I can't get anything other than this so no safe mode available.

Is there anything I can do other than repair the laptop?

Can Windows really trash your computer and get away with it?

:)

RichardHeuston, Dec 12, 2019

2. Stuck on undoing changes

I tried to update my hp laptop and now its stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it only responds to me pressing and hold the power button but when it turns back on, itll just go back to this window. It was just updating windows 10.

genevievecraven, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Janstan Win User
    Stuck with screen showing couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes.

Original title: Windows 10 failed updates

Stuck with screen showing couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. 3 hours and still the same.

Janstan, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Keonhong Win User

Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520

I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all of programs in US.

To solve reactivate my laptop, I bought Window 7 CD from Best Buy and installed necessary programs to run it.

After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10 in limited time.

I installed Window 10 and used it well until recent updates.

For last two months, my laptop failed to download updates and undo the changes.

It took some time to download, fail, and undo the changes; but it did not cause any errors until the last update.

Today, it got stuck in repetition of "Undoing changes made to your computer".

I might be able to recover my Window 7 CD somewhere in my house, but I concerns the message that is something like Window 7 will be no longer available in this website.

How can I solve this problem?

Keonhong, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update

1. Laptop stuck on Undoing Changes after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck Undoing

2. Stuck on "Undoing changes made to your computer" after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck on "Undoing changes made to your computer" after Windows Update: Windows Update prompted me to clear some space off my drive and once I was able to it prompted me to start the update. I scheduled it for around 12 pm yesterday and it started without any issues. At one point, however it became stuck on a black screen with a circle of loading...
  3. Installation & Upgrade - Windows 10 stuck undoing changes after v1909 update fail -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation & Upgrade - Windows 10 stuck undoing changes after v1909 update fail -...: System: Lenovo Yoga 2 1051 Type ZOBE Tablet s/n: HA0DGA3W - O\S : Windows 10 Family 32bit System Memory: 32 Go Background: The objective was to reinstall Windows 10 using the «RESET» function. Intent: The idea of reinstalling was to integrate the...
  4. Stuck in a loop of "Undoing changes made to your computer" after Windows 10 updates

Stuck in a loop of "Undoing changes made to your computer" after Windows 10 updates: I'm using: SURFACE PRO 3 WINDOWS 10, update of may 2020 I think I tried to update my Surface. I didn't have enough space like always, so I rerouted the updates to the SD card in the Surface's SD card slot. After a few hours of updating, it started to undo the changes....
  5. Windows 10 Stuck On "Undoing Your Changes"

Windows 10 Stuck On "Undoing Your Changes": So, I'm Using A Windows 7 And I Downloaded Windows 10 form Here Long Story Short, I Try To Install It Everything Happens ,,, And "Installing" window also comes out but then the laptop restarts and i am greeted with a Windows 10 "undoing changes made to your computer"...
  6. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop: My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update

Windows 10 stuck on loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update: Windows 10 stuck on a loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update . After few seconds will reboot and get back to the same message . Tried few times to get to the safe mode but no luck. Is rebooting from a usb windows my only option?...
  8. Stuck on "undoing changes"

Stuck on "undoing changes": I was trying to update my windows 10 HP and its stuck on this loading screen that says its "undoing changes made to your computer" and then the screen Will go black the the hp logo pops up, goes away then that message again. Over and over again. I finally got to the startup...
  9. Stuck on undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on undoing changes: I tried to update my hp laptop and now its stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it only responds to me pressing and hold the power button but when it turns back on, itll just go back to this window. It was just updating windows 10....
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at 20%, after restart, now stuck on "Undoing changes made to your...

Windows 10 update stuck at 20%, after restart, now stuck on "Undoing changes made to your...: I have a Dell Inspiring 15 Windows 10 (don't know the version). There was an update notice piping up, I kept choosing remind me later. This morning I decided to run the update. I turned on my laptop first and clicked "shut down and update" from the Start menu. It took some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undoing changes made to your computer hp

2. dell 11 3168 laptop loop undoing changes

3. hp laptop says undoing change how can iget

4. undoing changes made to your computer asus