Windows 10: Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi

Discus and support Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm suddenly having issues connecting to WIFI network on one laptop. On the other laptop there is no such problem. I have tried all the basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_wonderland_12, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi

Hi,

I'm suddenly having issues connecting to WIFI network on one laptop. On the other laptop there is no such problem. I have tried all the basic stuff such as restarting the laptop and the wifi router, I tried forgetting the wifi data and adding my wifi network again, disabling antivirus software. When I run troubleshooting I get this: problem with wireless adapter or access point. I tried uninstalling the driver and now I can't seem to manage installing it again. I downloaded it and it keeps saying that I need proper Killer hardware installed in order to install Killer performance Suite and I'm not quite sure what is this hardware and where I can get it ... also it's weird that even though I uninstalled my driver and it disappeared from device manager, it's now there again. Any ideas on solving this?

If it helps, my laptop now connects just fine to hotspot from my phone.

Thank you for your help in advance!

submitted by /u/_wonderland_12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_wonderland_12, Dec 11, 2020

2. can't connect with wifi

suddenly my laptop can't connect with wifi and the wifi name changes.
    as an example

real wifi name: himax_y12

WiFi name listed on the laptop: hieax_y12

mawarsukma, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi

Nokia Lumia 730 WiFi suddenly not connecting

HI I am also facing the same issue. suddenly it stopped connecting to wifi.. If i enter a wrong password is says wrong password. But if we put the correct pasword then it gives the above message..

Sanjay1966---01, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi

1. Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly can't

2. Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option...: Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option under Network & InternetHi I’m running into some concerns, my laptop is currently connected into the wifi, however, sometimes it would suddenly disconnect, and the WIFI option was not...
  3. Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option...: Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option under Network & InternetHi I’m running into some concerns, my laptop is currently connected into the wifi, however, sometimes it would suddenly disconnect, and the WIFI option was not...
  4. Laptop currently connected to wifi, then suddenly disconnected and there’s NO wifi option...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop: Hi! I have a problem with wifi on my home laptop, unfortunately it happened again. Everything is fine the wifi works perfectly fine and all of the sudden it disconnects and isn’t shown on list but all of my neighbour’s wifi are. It once happened before and I couldn’t connect...
  6. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop: Hi! I have a problem with wifi on my home laptop, unfortunately it happened again. Everything is fine the wifi works perfectly fine and all of the sudden it disconnects and isn’t shown on list but all of my neighbour’s wifi are. It once happened before and I couldn’t connect...
  7. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

8. Laptop can't connect to WiFi

Laptop can't connect to WiFi: Hi! I slept for 4 hours and left my laptop on sleep. After I wake up, I open it and the laptop can't connect to the internet anymore.The solutions provided within...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi on laptop

Can't connect to WiFi on laptop: Hello! I am student at university and am having trouble connecting to the WiFi from my laptop (my phone connects just fine). Every time i try to connect, it either: 1) Says "Can't connect to this network" 2)Takes forever trying to connect but doesn't actually connect; when...
  10. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.: when i used wifi about a litlle time( 30Min) my wifi had disconnected, i had tried to connect agian, i see my wifi turn of then turn on and notice " can't connect to this network" after i updated win 10 at May this proplem had appeared in win 7 or 8 working normally...