Windows 10: Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

Discus and support Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone! I have a 2yrs old Asus laptop running windows 10 latest build, everything up to date and I'm dealing with an weird issue for about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yōkai, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Yōkai Win User

Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

hello everyone! I have a 2yrs old Asus laptop running windows 10 latest build, everything up to date and I'm dealing with an weird issue for about a year after I upgraded my RAM! what makes it weird is that my laptop is all ok and everything works fine but usually once in a day, sometimes more and sometimes less my laptop SUDDENLY FREEZE AND SCREEN BECOME GLITCHY OR LIKE AN SCREENSHOT! its not only screen the whole system freeze and stops doesn't matter if I listen to music or leave laptop on desk and not using it! the only thing I can do is force shutdown the system by pressing the power butt

:)

Yōkai, Nov 28, 2021

2. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 28, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

1. Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason! - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly freeze

2. Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop: Hello!My name is Joseph.~ ~ ~ ~ and my laptop or computer has started to crash and freeze a lot lately.It wasn't happening to me before.I didn't download anything wrong; it was just the apps I always used to use for my entire life. I keep getting BSOD Blue Screen of Death for...
  3. Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop: Hello!My name is Joseph.~ ~ ~ ~ and my laptop or computer has started to crash and freeze a lot lately.It wasn't happening to me before.I didn't download anything wrong; it was just the apps I always used to use for my entire life. I keep getting BSOD Blue Screen of Death for...
  4. Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!: hello everyone! I have a 2yrs old Asus laptop running windows 10 latest build, everything up to date and I'm dealing with an weird issue for about a year after I upgraded my RAM! what makes it weird is that my laptop is all ok and everything works fine but usually once in a...
  6. Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly freeze for no reason!: hello everyone! I have a 2yrs old Asus laptop running windows 10 latest build, everything up to date and I'm dealing with an weird issue for about a year after I upgraded my RAM! what makes it weird is that my laptop is all ok and everything works fine but usually once in a...
  7. Windows 10 laptop freezes for no reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop freezes for no reason.: I have never messed with the settings and a few days ago It started freezing and I can't do much because it just freezes after a few minutes after i restart it, every single time. submitted by /u/Piriluk [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows freezing for no reason.

Windows freezing for no reason.: Greetings, Few weeks ago I was having constant memory-related blue screens, which I finally managed to fix I have a strong feeling it was the automatically installed Realtek driver, as I got a memory_management bsod common error code I was getting in the previous windows...
  9. My Laptop Freezes All of Sudden

My Laptop Freezes All of Sudden: My laptop often freezes all of sudden when I am doing something and Ctrl + Alt + Del wouldn't work so I had to turn it off using the power button. This already happened 3-4 times, altough the laptop is relatively new. This is my first time using windows 10, I am not sure...
  10. My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason

My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason: Hi, guys. I'm desperately need a help. When I do some video editing or downloading, playing videos, and scanning at the same time, my laptop suddenly shutdown by itself. I'm using Lenovo G460 laptop (Intel Core i3 M370 2.4GHz | 8Gb RAM DDR3) running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...