Windows 10: Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

Discus and support Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by azfar_aiman, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?

:)

azfar_aiman, Dec 13, 2021
  2. shotta287 Win User

Laptop died suddenly - battery issue

Hi all,
    Lately I've had my laptop plugged in a lot because I've been running some design analysis software thats required a long time to solve. Anyway my laptop suddenly just cut off today whilst on battery. Straight away I assumed it was the battery as I had a similar issue back in 2010 with my old device. I've had my current laptop for about 2 and a half years. I ran a battery report which came up with the following information:
    • Cycle count: 489
    • Design capacity: 48840
    • Last full charge: 38373
    So its obvious my battery isn't at full capacity as expected. However, could this be the cause of it randomly losing power? I'm thinking more of a calibration issue. Any ideas on how to calibrate?

Many thanks in advance!

shotta287, Dec 13, 2021
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35% pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

1. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35% - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly sound

2. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery: Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the...
  3. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery: Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the...
  4. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.: My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows...
  6. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.: My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows...
  7. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

8. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%: I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?...
  9. Sudden decrease of laptop battery capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden decrease of laptop battery capacity: Hello! I recently bought a new laptop battery last April. One day I noticed that my battery discharges faster than usual. After checking the battery report, it looks like the battery capacity see second column has decreased by 3,029 mWh on June 21st to 22nd from 32,560 to...
  10. Laptop died suddenly - battery issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop died suddenly - battery issue: Hi all, Lately I've had my laptop plugged in a lot because I've been running some design analysis software thats required a long time to solve. Anyway my laptop suddenly just cut off today whilst on battery. Straight away I assumed it was the battery as I had a similar issue...