Windows 10: Laptop suddenly reboot

Discus and support Laptop suddenly reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is randomly reboot and i just don't know why. The screen goes black and rebooting. After that sudden reboot my wifi adapter suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TegarOktavian, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Laptop suddenly reboot

My laptop is randomly reboot and i just don't know why.

The screen goes black and rebooting. After that sudden reboot my wifi adapter suddenly disappear. I have to restart it again in order to make my wifi adaptor back again. Could this be the problem with wifi adapter? Please give me solutions.

This is what reliability history gave me

1st one:

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎11/‎11/‎2020 3:17 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 3003

Parameter 2: ffffd48c809026b0

Parameter 3: 40010000

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

2nd one:

The previous system shutdown at 11:23:08 AM on ‎11/‎8/‎2020 was unexpected.

There's no any details

3rd one:

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎11/‎6/‎2020 2:52 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 15e

Parameter 1: 30

Parameter 2: ffff808927dd71a0

Parameter 3: ffff80891f4b4060

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

I've checked the minidump folder but it's empty, there's also no memory dump file in C:\Windows

What could be the problem?

:)

TegarOktavian, Nov 11, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 11, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Laptop suddenly reboot

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Laptop suddenly reboot

1. Laptop suddenly reboot - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly reboot

2. My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...: My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and downloaded apps like brave WhatsApp etc get very slow what to do ???...
  3. My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...: My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and downloaded apps like brave WhatsApp etc get very slow what to do ???...
  4. PC Suddenly froze and rebooted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Suddenly froze and rebooted: Hello.My PC randomly froze up and rebooted itself without showing a BSOD, in which I'm sure it has one but didn't just pop out on screen. It happened when I was gaming. I checked the event viewer and it has a log that my PC recovered from a bugcheck and created a dmp...
  5. Sudden black screen, then reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen, then reboots: Hello, I've been experiencing this odd way of an OS crash where my screen suddenly goes black then reboots on its own. No error codes, not even a BSOD. I would like to know what is causing this and where can I get logs of what caused this so I can give more information about...
  6. Sudden black screen, then reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden black screen, then reboots: Hello, I've been experiencing this odd way of an OS crash where my screen suddenly goes black then reboots on its own. No error codes, not even a BSOD. I would like to know what is causing this and where can I get logs of what caused this so I can give more information about...
  7. Windows Sudden Reboot

Windows Sudden Reboot: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. Sudden Distorted display and reboot

Sudden Distorted display and reboot: I was playing Warzone earlier actually just sitting in the lobby and out of nowhere both of my displays became extremely distorted and high contrast. My PC froze for about five seconds then rebooted on its own. Any ideas as to what could be causing this issue?Windows 10 is...
  9. Computer suddenly reboots

Computer suddenly reboots: I've been having this issue for a while, where my computer suddenly shuts down and reboots again randomly, although I've noticed it sometimes happens when there is an update on Windows update. I've gone to a computer repair shop and they couldn't find the problem. The Event...
  10. sudden reboot

sudden reboot: Hi everyone Today I was using my PC and it suddenly rebooted with no error whatsoever when I checked the events it had event 41 (only 2 were unknown cause, the others was me shutting down the PC improperly) and I have no idea what could have caused it Immediately after the...